3)CHRISTMAS #3 Christmas tree shopping

"Come ooooon!" Piper groaned, dragging Jason into the entrance of the tree farm, as Piper had insisted on getting a real Christmas tree this year and she wanted it to be perfect.
Jason, who knew better than to argue, stumbled forward clumsily.

Piper halted very suddenly, causing Jason to almost run into her, and gazed up at the mass of pine trees before her, bouncing on the balls of her feet. Jason laughed at her excitement and proceeded forward, ready to get this over with.

Piper wasn't sure whether she should've brought Jason with her for Christmas tree shopping considering his sister had once been a pine tree, but he didn't seem bothered by it so she decided it would be fine. But now she was having second thoughts.

"Jason?"
"Hmm?" He looked up at her from a rather wide Christmas tree that was much too big for their tiny living room.
"Do you think it's a good idea to get a Christmas tree this year?"
He stared at her. "What do you mean? This was your idea."
"I know, it's just...Do you think Thalia will be offended when she comes over next week?"
Jason chuckled,"Nah, I think she'll feel right at home."
"I'm being serious,"
"So am I."
"You sure?" Piper questioned, still not convinced.
"Hey, Thalia has a good sense of humour, she'll be fine."
Piper thought for a while. "Ok," she finally decided.
"Good, so what do think of this one?"
"It's way too big,"
"No it isn't,"
"It'll take up half the living room, we won't be able to find the TV."
He sighed,"Ok, what about this one?"
Piper scoffed,"That tiny thing?"
"What's wrong with it?"
"It's Practically a twig."
He huffed in frustration,"You're so picky." Piper merely smiled.
"Come on," she said grabbing his hand.
She pulled him along behind her, looking around and then dragging him away before he had time to give his opinion. "Piper, we're not looking at anything,"
"Just you wait, I'll find the best tree in this place."
"But how are you meant to decide, if you don't stop to look?"
"What're you talking about? I am looking, it's not my fault your brain's slow,"
"Hey!" But Piper didn't hear him. She was stood staring at a pine tree, stood all on its own in the lot. She walked closer, trying to get a better look at it, walking a full circle round. "It's perfect," she breathed.
"It's just a tree. What makes that one any different? They all look the same."
She looked up at him,"I bet Thalia would beg to differ."
He rolled his eyes,"Ha, ha."
"Just look at it. Not too big, not too small. Got just the right amount of leaves, so it's not too wide, but it also doesn't look like a twig. It's perfect."
"O..kay, well let's go pay for this thing before you start drooling all over it."
After they'd paid, Jason strapped it to the roof of the car, which Piper protested against because she didn't want the tree to fall off, so then they'd have to settle for an "average tree".
"Pipes, it'll be fine, look," he said pulling at the rope,"nice and secure, there is no way that tree is falling off, or getting destroyed. Unless I summoned a bolt of lightning, which I'm not, so it's good."
Piper still looked uncertain.
"Are you-?"
"Yes!" Jason interrupted.
"Fine," she grumbled,"Well, if you're certain,"
"I am!" Jason finally.
"Ok, then," she agreed, opening the car door. She paused,"but only if you're-"
"Ugh," Jason groaned into his hands.