2) CHRISTMAS #1- Calendars

Hey, guys! I'm sooo sorry this is up so late. And sorry this is so crap-Piper Chase x

"Piper," I heard Jason's voice say softly, as he gently shook me awake. I let out a long groan and turned over on my other side, so I was facing the wall. "Pipes, c'moooon," he whined,"Wake up!"
"Unghh," I replied and he huffed in frustration.
Then I felt his breath suddenly very close to my cheek.
"Pipes," he whispered,"do you know what day it is?" I could hear the smirk in his voice, but I was too tired to care. "Mmnn?"
"It's December 1st."
All of a sudden, I was sat bolt upright in our bed and staring at him with wide eyes. "Chocolate," I breathed, excitement present in my voice.
He chuckled,"I'm one step ahead of you," and then, from behind his back, he produced two Christmas advent calendars.
"Gimme!" I made grabby-hands toward the two boxes he was holding, filled with delicious chocolate.
Jason immediately pushed the calendars into my lap, and I hadn't realised I'd charmspoken him until I saw his sky-blue eyes glaze over.
Shaking off the charm, he settled on the bed next to me. I passed his calendar back to him and desperately searched for the little no.1. Finally, I found it and tore the window open, letting the small holly shaped chocolate fall into my hand.
I disappeared it in seconds and turned to my boyfriend with a massive grin plastered to my face. "I love Christmas!" I said.
"Really?" He asked sarcastically,"I hadn't noticed. I slapped his arm playfully. "It's the best! All the lights, and the trees, and the snow! And it means I get to see my dad, again."
He looked at me all-too-knowingly and leaned down to give me a chaste kiss. "Well, don't you worry, McLean. This is gonna be the best Christmas you've ever had. I promise."

Disclaimer: Artwork belongs to Viria