Chapter 4

It was the next day and Eun Hae had completely forgotten what had happened the other night.

She woke up with a small headache due to her being intoxicated the other night.

She looks at her alarm clock next to her, 12:38 pm.

"Damn..." she rises from her bed holding the side of her head, looking around for her other drunk partner.

Angel is no where in sight in the young girls bedroom, Run Hae gets out of bed and searched for the hyper brunette.

"Ow. . ." A bang can be heard from the kitchen, Run Hae walks toward the kitchen and sees Angel lying under the table. . . She must of hit her head.

"You okay?" I ask my best friend lying under the table.

"Why are you under there any- oh dear, you drank the whole bottle?!" I grab the remaining empty bottle that sits on the table above her.

"Nae, Mianhe" she crawls from her 'chambers' and stands to her feet. She looks completely hungover.

"Guess I'll make hangover soup..." I head to the stove.

Unknown POV

I finish my breakfast and head to my room.

'Bing' I check my phone and read the message "tonight we get the missing piece at the concert, be on time, this time and no one dies".

I reply with "Yes, see you there".

I begin to get ready for the event, beginning with a shower.

After the shower I get on a white suit, no tie or bow and the sleeves rolled up nicely.

I finish with messy yet classy hair.

End of POV

*four hours later*

Both girls have gotten over being sober.

"Just 3 more hours till the concert, that's all!" Angel can be heard chanting across the room.

"I got good vibes about this concert" Eun Hae says while looking at her outfit.

"Me too" Angel says as she walks over to her.

"Let's get ready!!" Eun Hae grabs her outfit and heads to her room.

As soon as Eun Hae shuts her bedroom door, Angel gets out her phone and texts someone "Hey, just 3 hours left. Keep that blade shiny".

'Bing' Angel gets a text back "ok".

Angel stands there for a while, thinking of the event that will occur.

"Hey! How's this look?" Eun Hae runs out of her bedroom wearing the outfit.

"Ah! It looks perfect!! My turn!!" Angel runs into the bedroom.

*two hours later*

Both girls are completely ready.

"Hey let's take a cab!" Eun Hae insists.

"Nae!!" Angel waves her hand out to a cab and both females get in.

"It will take us twenty minutes to get there!! And thirty minutes to wait in line, but luckily I have VIP tickets!! Meaning we can get in faster!!" Angel happily cheers.

As the girls were in the cab, Run Hae notices a familiar symbol on angels necklace.

"Hey, I seen that symbol before!" Eun Hae points out Angel's necklace.

"A-ah really? Cool... um hey look! there is the concert hall!!" Angel quickly points out the window.

Angel's POV

Shi.t! She seen the symbol before? Does she know what it means?
She didn't really react badly too it... maybe she doesn't know it.

The cab stops and Eun Hae pulls me out of the cab "Look!! I'm so exited!!".

A huge arena and two VIP seats await for us inside.

We begin to walk inside the building when I see him standing against the wall smirking.

I ignore him and continue to walk, I have a feeling that half breed will do something stupid....

Eun Hae POV

We finally get into the concert hall and get into our seats.

Yes!! I thought, finally at Hyunas concert! I look up too Hyuna, ever since she told me something very important when when I was just just a Junior in highschool.

*flashback*

"I can't take this anymore..." I sniffle and throw my bag to the side.

"Eoma... see you soon..." I walk onto the road and turn to see lights coming closer and closer to me.

I then get pushed onto the side walk "Hey! ! What the hell!? Are you alright??" A female has her hands on both sides of my arms.

I just stare in her eyes "Why? Why did you save me? I was standing there for a reason!!".

"Hey listen... one day in the future someone is going to need you badly, but instead you are doing this?"

The tears trickle down my face " I just wanted.... I just wanted to see my mom!".

The lady pulls out a napkin from her purse and wipes my tears. Why is she being nice to me?

" do you wanna know something?" She whispers.

I look at her with my teary eyes.

"Did you know I'm Hyuna??" She takes off her shades.

My eyes widen, I'm speechless.

"One day... I'll need you... so stay alive alright?" She winks and gives me a smile before she disappears into a black van.

"Nae... I will" I pick up my bag and head home.

*end of flashback*

We get into the Arena and a lady leads us to our VIP seats.

"Eun Hae I have to use the washroom! You coming?" Angel says as she begins to walk in the hallway.

"No, I'll wait here" a smile and she response with a nod and turns away.

I turn around to see other fans down below chanting Hyunas name.

Suddenly a hand goes over my mouth, the feeling of breathing can be felt on my ear.

Then a soft male voice whispers "don't scream.... i have something to tell you...you may not remember me... but I will protect you, I promised your mother, don't trust those close to you... they mean you harm".

Then a harsh wind blows and the male is gone from behind me, leaving a necklace in my hand with the same symbol I seen as few times.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
END ^^ hope yall like it ❤