Chapter 1

*beep beep beep*
I hit the alarm and opened my eyes just a little to see the sunlight shining through my window and reflecting all over my room.

I let my eyes gaze at the ceiling for a few minutes until I realize 'first day of school...' I slowly get up to my feet and head my way to the bathroom where I would make myself look presentable for today.

I turn on the shower and turn around to see myself in the mirror for a few second's before I look down to turn on the tap to wash my face with my face wash.

I turn back to the shower and take off my pajamas before I head into the shower.

The hot water sent chills down my spine, making me more awake.

Feeling clean and awake, I get out of the shower and get on my towel robe and walk over to my dresser.

I get my school uniform on and make my way to my makeup table and ...obviously put on some makeup, at first I was thinking of a small smokey eye look but then I thought its just school and here in Korea, the trend is a 'natural look'.

I didn't want to put a lot of makeup on anyways so I just put on some foundation, classic eyeliner wings, mascara and gradient pink lips.

I then took a look at my hair, At school your not allowed colored hair and yet a had purple ombrè hair. I wanted something nice today so I I made my hair soft beachy waves, it looked pretty good for my first time .

I grab my bag and walk to the kitchen "Good morning mom" i smile as i look at a photo of my mother on the table "I'll be heading to school now, don't worry I'll eat breakfast on my way to school".

Oh I have I mentioned? My mother passed away in a car crash and my father ran away when i was a child and I'm an only child so i don't have any sibling's. So I live alone and so far... I'm making it and I'm still alive.

Thirty minutes have past and I'm walking through the halls and ignore the glares and the stares that the girls give me.

Im not liked by many because i have a different style.

I head to my locker and gather my items. As soon as I close my locker a senior is beside me.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" he smiles.

Ah annyeonghaseyo" I look the other direction.

"Cmon don't be a sour lemon and let's go hang out later?".

Tf? A sour lemon? "No thanks I'm busy with um other things".

"Eun Hae!!" a familiar voice screamed my name across the hall, i turned around to get thrown back from the pressure that had just hit me, arms wrapped around me.

"Angel!!!" I smiled and hugged her back.

ahem.. Angel is my best friend since kindergarten and was always there for me.

"I missed you!!" she said as she jumped back from the hug.

"i visited you two days ago how can you miss me?" I laugh.

"so? I still missed you" she said as she pounced up and down.

i laughed and then the bell rang... Back in my grouchy mood but unfortunately not as grouchy as before because Angel helps with that.

Lucky me! Me and Angel have our first class together... Actually we both go to all the same classes  except  Art, but that's ok, it's nice and quiet in the art room.

We get into our a signed seats, Angel sits in the far corner with the boy that tried to flirt with me earlier they seem to be getting along, he looked interested in her! I don't like that...  i couldn't blame her she was really pretty anyways, she had long wavy hair and a smile that could get any guy to notice her.

A few minutes have past and the teacher walks in.

"Okay little brats get out your history books and turn to the first page" i take out my history book and turn to the page.

I hear the clicking sound of expensive high heels walking to my direction.

"Ms.Oh our school rules say no colored hair".

The class just went silent and watched.

"Aniyo, I didnt hear that rule before" I lied.

She then spoke to me in English "stop trying to be a foreigner! You are korean and act like it!"

Alot of students didn't know English so she obviously didn't want to get into trouble for what she had just said.

I didn't want to fight back or else she will tell her coworkers and other highly successful employers I 'physically' fought back, like my last year.

"Nae I will change my hair color to its rightful color".

I look back to see her puzzled "a-alright" she walked back to the front and she begins teaching.

We both don't get along, I have no idea why but she is always after me.

_____________________

End of chapter 1!

Please vote

Comment

follow 🤘🏼

Ill do the same c: