I Want To Be Like You

"Are you coming?" Isaac asks me as I work on the loads of chemistry homework that Harris gave me for talking back.

"I think I'll pass," I wave him off.

"You're gunna miss one helluva fight!" He pleads.

"What do you mean?" I look up at him.

"Derek and Scott! It's bound to happen!" He exclaims and I roll my eyes, "Well, if you do decide to come, we'll be at the ice rink."

"Okay!" I wave him off again and continue finishing homework. My focus falters after at least fifteen minutes.

Fuck it!

I slam the textbook shut, grab my keys and take off running outside.

When I get to the ice rink, I spot Derek and Scott talking.

"If you're going to review me, at least take a consensus," Derek motions to Isaac and Erica, "Erica, how's life been for you since we met?"

"Hmm. In a word: transformative," teeth bared, she growls loudly at him.

"Isaac?"

"Well, I'm a little bummed about being a fugitive but other than that, I'm great," he says.

"Okay, hold on. This isn't exactly a fair fight," Scott says and I smirk, walking down the steps toward them without being heard.

"Then go home Scott," Derek suggests.

Scott wolfs out completely, punches the ice and says, "I meant fair for them."

After getting thrown into the side of the rink, Isaac marches back over to Scott. Pinning him between Erica and himself. I wolf out, growl and race down to the ice.

"Hadlee?"

"You're welcome!"

I peel Isaac off of him and toss him to the side as Scott does the same with Erica. Scott goes after Isaac, pinning him to the ground, and Erica jumps in him. I slash my claws out at her, knock her out and drop her to the side with a growl.

"Don't you get it? He's not doing this for you! He's just adding to his own power. Okay? It's all about him," Scott says, "He makes you feel like he's giving you some kind of gift when all he's done is turn you into a bunch of guard dogs!"

We take turns sliding Erica and Issac back over to where Derek is standing.

"It's true. It is about power," Derek says. He starts walking and wolfs out slowly.

He smacks his head into Scotts to knock him off balance, before slashing his stomach with his fairly sharp claws. Punching him in jaw twice before punching him in the stomach, Scott throws Derek off.

I run and jump on Derek's back, throwing my claws at anything I can see. Which isn't much, considering that he threw me off of him within a couple of seconds. Causing me to slide all the way across the rink.

Derek grabs Scott's neck and punches him more than once before throwing him to the ground.

"Derek! Stop! This isn't you!" I yell at my older brother.

He puts a foot on Scott's neck, choking him, "It is now."

I change back and run over, as fast as the ice will allow me, to Scott as Derek walks away with Isaac and Erica. I slide on my knees to Scott.