Ahh Shit

"Get in!" Stiles yells to me, from the driver's seat of his Jeep, after Allison and Lydia leave as Derek takes off after the kanima.

I quickly jog over and hop in the tiny backseat before Scott gets in the passenger side. As soon as the door closes Stiles stomps on the gas and speeds through town, following my brother and the gigantic lizard bastard.

We follow them into a parking garage and Stiles skids to a stop mere feet away from hitting a spike strip.

"What do we do now?" He asks Scott and me, but the both of us are already out of the car and running over to Derek.

"How are we going to go after it?" Scott asks as we get closer to where my brother and the kanima are.

"Like this," I say before completely wolfing out; fangs, claws, and all. I sprint over, dig my claws into the kanima's back and throw him a few feet away from me.

"Leave! My! Brother! Alone!" I say and with every word and clawed punch the kanima gets to the face before it tosses me to the side and I hit a pillar.

"Ahh, shit that hurt," I groan before jumping up, only to see it climb up to the rafters.

The squealing of tires catches all of our attention. Chris Argent gets out of the car, gun in hand and continuously shoots the kanima in the chest. It soon falls over, making him think that it's dead. But nothing in the supernatural world is that easy.

Chris stops and looks around. I, however, am hiding behind a wall - because I don't necessarily feel the need to be shot tonight - before noticing that the kanima has moved. It jumps in front of him, he attempts to pop a cap in him but his clip is empty, the kanima kicks him into a pillar and knocks the wind out of him.

Gerard stands in front of the car staring at the lizard before Scott comes barreling in and tackles the damned thing. I come out of hiding and help Chris to his feet before chasing after Scott and the kanima.

"Scott!" I call when I lose him in a back alley, "Great."

I check to see if anyone can see me before pulling out my werewolf eyes to look at the scent trails.

Bingo.

I change my eyes back and race after the scent trail. I quickly spot Scott and Stiles, go figure, in an alleyway near a bar.

"I lost him," Scott says.

"What? You couldn't catch a scent?" Stiles questions frantically.

"I don't think he has one," Scott says.

"That's because he doesn't," I chime in from a few feet away.

"Jesus! You scared the hell out of me! Why do you have to be so much like Sourwolf?!" Stiles whisper yells.

"I'm guessing Sourwolf is my brother and sorry, but kanima's don't have have a scent. We're basically going in blind here," I say before crossing my arms.

Stiles rolls his eyes and asks Scott, "Alright. Any clue where he's going?"

"To kill someone," Scott states firmly.

"Ahh. That explains the claws and the fangs and all that," Stiles brushes the statement off with his usual sarcasm, "Good. Makes perfect sense now."