Damned Detention

After cleaning myself up, I head to the library for the unnecessary detention that I ended up getting because of Scott and Jackson.

While Jackson, Matt, and Allison sit at a table together Erica, Scott, and Stiles sit at another, I sit at a completely different table from them all because I'm livid.

"We can't be in detention together," Jackson says to Mr. Harris as he sits down, "I have a restraining order against these tools."

"All these tools?"

"No, just us tools," Stiles says, motioning to him and Scott.

"Fine, you two over there with Miss Hale," Harris says before sitting down at a desk far away and very separated from us.

"I'm gonna kill him," Scott says when they sit down.

"No, you're not. You're going to find out who's controlling him and then you're going to help save him," Stiles says, sitting down next to me.

"No, you're right. Let's kill him," Scott says after looking back to us.

"Well, while you're killing Jackson I'm going to kill you for getting us all stuck here!" I whisper-yell to the idiotic werewolf sitting across from me.

"Oh no," Stiles mumbles.

I roll my eyes, fold my arms over the table and lay my head down on it.

"I'm sorry," Scott apologizes to me.

Without moving an inch, I say monotonously, "Next time, you try getting hit with a forty-five-pound barbell weight and see how your mood is afterward."

"Wait, what?" Stiles leans forward and asks.

"Jackson threw a weight, she was behind me and the momentum of it made my hands fly backward as I caught it, so it hit Hadlee," Scott explains.

"I am tired of hearing your voice, Scott," I look up to him, "So if you could please, let me fume in peace and quiet."

His face falls and he looks down at the ground.

"Thank you," I state before going back to my previous position.

A little while later, Stiles bumps my arm and says to the both of us, "Hey, what if it's Matt? I mean this whole thing comes back to the video, right?"

"Danny said that Matt was the one who found the two hours of footage missing," Scott says.

"Exactly! He's trying to throw suspicion off himself," Stiles says.

"So he makes Jackson kill Isaac's dad, one of Argent's hunters and the mechanic working on your Jeep?" Scott asks.

"Yes!"

"Why?"

"Because... he's evil," Stiles says in hesitation.

"You just don't like him!"

"The guy bugs me. I don't know what it is. Just look at his face," Stiles says.

"I agree with you, Stiles. There's a pretty good chance that it could be Matt," I say while sitting up straight in my chair.

"Any other theories?" Scott asks when he looks away from Matt offering Jackson some sort of chips.

A few seconds later, Jackson gets up and leaves while holding his head.

"I have to go to the bathroom."

Harris stands up and says, "Are you alright? You don't look so good."

"I just need to get some water."

"I sure hope I did that to his head," I mutter under my breath, earning a small smile from Stiles.