Our Day.

Lucious POV

"Wake up baby" i said kissing cookie awake. We were at her house today since anika was moving out of mine. "What lucious?...and i told you- oh nevermind" she said smiling. "Yea that's right you know you my baby" i said kissing her more. When she tried to go deeper i pulled away. "Baby what's so important that you had to wake me?" she asked. " oh...im baby now huh?" i asked her smiling at her. "Lucious" she said, annoyed. I sighed and kissed her. "Ok i wanted to do something today...lets go to the amusement park or something...how does that sound" i asked her. "Really?!" her eyes lit up. "I mean yea...if you feel like it..i mean if you don't want too..." i said. "Lucious shutup!" she yelled jumping into my arms and kissing me. I moaned.. "Now go get ready sexy" i said playfully smacking her on the ass. "Boy stop" she said playfully. After she got out the shower she walked into her walk in closet naked. "She better stop teasing me" i said to myself and followed behind her. While she was in there i closed the door and walked up to her from behind. She's lucky she was wearing a towel. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her neck. She moaned lightly. "Lucious stop" she said giggling. "We need to get ready if were going going to the amusement park" she said back smiling. "We got time" i said winking. I picked her up and lightly put her back against the wall. I kissed her lips roughly causing her to moan and worked my way down. "lucious.." she whispered to me but i just kept going further and further down. I yanked at the towel she was wearing and she let it fall to the floor. "Damn you're beautiful" i said to her kissing her stomach. She couldn't respond because i started kissing at her thighs. Just when we were about to go further there was a small knock at the door. "Grandpa lucious, grandma cookie!...im hungry!" lola cheered. "Shit" me and cookie both said. I gently put her down and picked up her towel. "We'll finish this later" i said and winked. I kissed her. She tried to go deeper again but i had to pull away. "Lola bear here we come" cookie said. When we came out of the wardrobe i smacked cookie on her ass and winked. She turned around and bit her lip...that meant she was horny...really damn horny. Lola ran in and hugged me and cookie. "Goodmorning!" lola cooed. Cookie went back in the wardrobe to change. "Morning lola bear!" i said as i picked her up. "Where's grandma?" she asked. "She's changing her clothes because we're going to the amusement park!!" i shouted. "Really?" lola asked excitedly. "Yep, and your dad's coming too!" i shouted back. "Yayy" she screeched. Cookie came out in some jean short shorts and leather jacket with curled hair with black boots. Gotta admit, she looked sexy as hell. I was already dressed, in a sweater and some dress pants. Not really something to wear to the amusement park but it was good enough. I was finally gonna spend time with my cookie as a couple..

Cookie POV

Lucious was staring at me up and down...which I liked now. I washed lola up and dressed her in a purple shirt and matching pants and straightened her hair. That girl had some long hair for a 5 year old. After we all finished eating, there was a knock at the door i opened it to see jamal. "Hey mal!" i shouted, running towards him and kissing him on the cheek. "Daddy!" lola yelled running towards jamal almost falling out of her chair. Jamal picked her up tossing her into the air. Then lucious came downstairs. Jamal had a puzzled look on his face. I bet he was wondering why lucious was here. They just hugged and ignored it. "So..yall ready to go?" i asked trying to break the tension in the air. "Yep" everyone said.

When we got there..it turned out to be great america...the place with the most intense rides. Im not too much into insane rides. When we got in we all got unlimited access passes, which meant we could get on any rides we wanted how many times we wanted. Jamal took lola to go get on the kiddie rides, and it was me and lucious against the scary ones. Lucious won me a couple stuffed animals, which was sweet. Then i get a call from jamal. I answered...

J- yall messing around again?

C-what makes you think that?

J- come on ma...