Should We...?

Cookie POV

When we got to the hospital i panicked....when lucious got me out the car i tried to hop back in...but he was stronger than me. "No lucious..i don't wanna go!" i whined. "Now didn't you just say you was gonna go when we were at the house?" lucious said raising an eyebrow at me. "Um...i don't recall..." i said looking the other way. "Stop being a big baby" lucious said crossing his arms. "Cookie ain't no baby...!" i said crossing my arms back. "Except for mine" lucious said smiling at me. I rolled my eyes. "Now woman can you please stop rolling your eyes everytime I say something affectionate to you?" lucious said looking sad. "I will if you don't make me go into the hospital" i say smirking. "And if you go into the hospital..." lucious said as he leaned in to me. "I'll be sure you get a reward" he said as he kissed my neck and trailed up to bite my earlobe. I moaned and tried to hold his head there. He pulled away saying "there's more where that came from if you go in." he winked biting my lip and i bit mine too. "....fine..." i said looking away from him. "That's my baby" he said smiling as he walked me in. "But i better get my damn reward!" i snapped at him. "Oh you will." he said winking at me. Then we went in. We spoke to a doctor named Dr.condrea. "hello mr and mrs lyon how are you today..?" she asked. "I mean fine i guess but i do know that earlier this morning i vomited alot and felt dizzy and queasy...i mean i haven't been eating anything bad or doing anything to make me sick like this i don't think." i said nervously. "Well it seems to me that you've been diagnosed with food poisoning mrs. Lyon" said Dr.condrea. "food poisoning?!" me and lucious both said at the same time. "Oh...i thought it was going to be.." lucious said sulking. Him and Dr.condrea exchange the same looks. "Be what?" i asked lucious confused. "Nothing baby..im just glad it wasn't anything major" he said giving me a kiss. I nodded. "Oh." i said. "You may have it for a couple of days...but thankfully it is not contagious" Dr.condrea said smiling at us. "Here...these will help" she said giving me some pills. I thanked her and we walked out. When we walked out i saw her whispering something to lucious. All i heard was "wait" and that was it...i decided not to ask about it and just ignore it. Lucious helped me back into the car and reached over to buckle up my seatbelt, looking into my eyes just the way he did the day we went to the mall. He leaned in this time and teased me as i tried to lean in by pulling away. Finally he let me capture his lips and i bit his. He broke the kiss and smiled at me. "Now see was going to the doctor so hard?" he said smiling at me. "Whatever" i said trying not to smile. He kissed my neck tickling me making it show.  He got on his side of the car and we drove home. When we got home lucious picked me up bridal style and took me inside. He sat me on the couch and brought me a blanket and pillow. "I know you probably don't feel good, so I'll let you get some rest if you want, and don't forget to take the pills" he said giving me one and a glass of water i took the pill and slumped. "What's wrong baby?" he asked walking over to me. I pouted and said "i wanted my reward." he smiled and kissed my forehead. " you sure you want it now?" he asked smiling. I nodded and stood up on my knees hovering over him. He put his hands on my hips and looked into my eyes. I slowly leaned in but he pulled away and started kissing on my neck. I threw my head back and he sucked my earlobe again. I threw my head back and he started kissing all on my lower neck. He kissed his way down and stopped and my breasts. He moaterboated me making me laugh. He pulled my shirt off revealing my bra and moaterboated me again. He laid me down on my back on the couch and took my shirt off. He kissed my neck again and i leaned in for a kiss but he pulled away again teasing me. He trailed his was down kissing all at my sides. I moaned wanting him to go further. He stopped at the waistline of my pants kissing the a couple times before unzipping them. He slowly took off my pants as he kissed on my thighs. He kissed the top of my panties teasing me. He tossed my pants somewhere and whuspered into my ear "wanna take this upstairs?" i nodded trying to kiss him again but he teased me again making me pout. He picked me up and wrapped my legs around him. He continued kissing my neck and i moaned in his ear. He smacked my ass and rubbed his hand on my pussy through my underwear. I moaned and bit my lip at him. He took me upstairs and laid me on the bed. He threw his jacket and shirt off and i ripped his pants off. He grabbed my panties with his teeth and pulled them off. He put two fingers in my mouth and put them in my pussy. "Lucious..ah" i moaned rocking against his fingers. He leaned in and finally kissed my lips. I moaned from the satisfaction. We frenched and i felt his bulge rub against me. "Damn lucious" i said as i rubbed him through his boxers. He took it out and rubbed the tip on me. "Lucious wait...you don't think we should wear protection this time?" i asked concerned. I mean i loved kids but i figured maybe we were too old and busy for one.  "Baby you sure you wanna me to wear one?...i mean i wouldn't Hate having another kid.." he said smiming at me. "Really?..i mean...you don't think were...too busy?..and too old?" i asked as he kissed my neck. "No..never...i mean we aren't even that old..and when ever lolas at empire with us which is almost everyday..we take care of her perfectly..and never lose focus on her...and we get her everything she needs...i mean the girls room is bigger than ours" he said as he smiled at me. "I guess...but im not making ANY promises" i said kissing him. I can't believe lucious actually wouldn't mind...kids...i was surprised. He kissed me back deeply and slowly went inside of me. And you all know what happened next....

                      -next morning-

Lucious POV

The next morning i had my arms around my cookie monster and i was just thinking. "Kids....i actually want  another child..but i don't know about cookie..i mean i don't wanna say just straight yes and she doesn't want one at all. It would be so much fun...if we had a boy i can dress him up and he'll be handsome just like his daddy.. And if we had a girl she would be beautiful just like her momma..and be as tough as her momma...she'll be able to do anything. It would be amazing. I kissed cookie on the cheek at the thought of having kids...that sure would be something wouldn't it...

Hope yall enjoyed this chapter let meh know what yall think and moaterboating us when someone burys their face in someones boobs lmao just so yall would know...i published this chapter today in honor of empire coming on today! -brii