One // New York To Los Angeles.

A/N: First chapter of the newly revised and republished version of The Fame Game!! Now just a heads up is there a few things different with this version, I personally think it is a 100 times better so i hope you do to! I never actually realized how many people actually really liked this until I deleted so I'm glad I brought it back and I'm really excited to share Everly and Calum's story with you.

I was thinking of making the official update day for this on Fridays but I'm posting it a day early because I'm super excited! I hope you enjoy! Please vote and comment and all that Jazz, But seriously do! I wanna know what your thoughts are on the new and improved Fame Game.

This is dedicated to annaleegrayce because she's always been a huge fan of the this fic and her comments about it made me feel all giddy! So this is just a way to thank her for her support.

21st October 2015

When I was a little girl I always imagined how my life would turn out. I always thought I would be a ballerina, They always seemed so graceful, Beautiful, Poised, and what I loved most of all was how they could appear so delicate yet be so strong. As I said I always imagined myself as Ballerina basically from the time I could understand what a ballerina actually was, I asked my parents if I could start ballet classes and you would constantly find me in a leotard prancing around wherever I could and so that was how I saw both my present and future self, so imagine my surprise (And everyone else) when my thirteen year old self watched Avatar and fell in love with acting. I didn't know why or how it happened but it was like a switch flipped and I knew that acting was what I wanted to do.

I was luckily enough to be able to pursue my dreams but I was even luckier when Allen Carson who was a well known director took a chance on a very awkward but passionate fifteen year old me and gave me my very first role in his film 'All Roads'. To this day I'm both thankful and grateful for Allen, he gave me the break that I needed and so my life for the last four years has consisted of being able to tell such amazing stories through the art of acting, whilst be able to work with some of the most incredible people I have ever met. I suppose life is funny like that, You can always imagine how it's going to turn out but nine times out of ten life never works out how you originally plan, In fact it can work out better then you could of ever imagined.

"We are joined here today by the lovely Everly Harrington, Everly thanks for coming today." The interviewer greets in an overly happily tone which I can't help but smile at, Simply because of the fact that he seemed genuinely happy to be here today which was exactly the same way I was feeling.

"Thank you for having me!" I beam enthusiastically. Today I was attending a charity event for the ASPCA which was a charity that worked hard to prevent cruelty to animals, It was definitely something that I strongly supported so I was happy to of been able to attend.

"Now Everly from the time that you've been on the acting scene you've always been an advocate for the ASPCA would you like to explain why?" The interview asks although I'm sure he already knew my reasons why.

"Well I've grown up surrounded by animals my entire life and they have always been members of the family to me so the fact that there are people out there who harm these incredibly sweet creatures for no reason really hits home for me so the fact that I can help to stop that happening is such a wonderful opportunity." I explain trying my best to not get too caught up because like I said this was something that really hit home for me. Animals were so innocent in this world and were just so lovable, I really couldn't ever imagine hurting one so the fact that people did angered me on many levels.

"I completely understand." The interviewer nods in agreement. "It really helps to have somebody in your position to be support this cause because it will most likely inspire others to follow suit. How does it make you feel that you can have that influence on people?" He Inquires.