Seven // Public. (Flashback)

A/N: Apologies for not updating in forever. life has been busy. I hope you enjoy this chapter!

5th August 2014 - Flashback Chapter!

When I was seven years old my parents surprised my sister and I with a trip to Disneyland. The two of them picked us up from school which Mia and I both thought was a little odd but we didn't ask any questions, we did however start to ask questions when we went to the airport instead of going home. 

We were told that we were going to visit family because my uncle and his wife had just welcomed their baby. This was thrilling news to me because we didn't have any babies in the family and that meant that I would not longer be the youngest.

The excitement I had to meet my new cousin was soon completely forgotten about once our parents announced why we were really visiting and the excitement that was meant for my newborn cousin was soon focused on spending the day at the happiest place on earth.

Disneyland.

From that day on I fell completely in love with the concept of surprises. I loved to surprise and of course I loved to be surprised. So when three of the best boys I had ever met came to me with a plan to surprise Calum on tour,I was entirely committed and that was how I found myself eagerly waiting  in the boys dressing room for their show to finish.

Calm had absolutely no idea that I was coming and I couldn't wait to see the look on his face when he came back to the dressing room to find me here. The boys and I had planned this week's ago and it was so hard to not tell Calum, especially when a few weeks ago he asked me to come on tour with him, I desperately wanted to tell him that I was already going to be doing that in just a few weeks time but I couldn't ruin the surprise and so I made up some lame excuse about having an audition. It killed me to see the disappointment on his face but I knew that I would be making it up to him and that was all that mattered.

I had just recently finished my latest project and I now had the next two weeks off before I had to be back in L.A. for some meetings and I intended to spend the whole of those two weeks with Calum and of course the boys.

I knew the show had ended by the sound of the fans chanting for one more song. I definitely loved how much the fans loved the boys, they were their biggest supporters and I knew that the boys would play over and over for them if they could.

My ears perk at the sounds of chatter and footsteps coming down the hall and I'm instantly excited. I hadn't seen Calum in person in what seemed like forever and I couldn't wait to see his beautiful face, I couldn't wait to hug him and kiss him and I definitely couldn't wait to be able to spend a whole two weeks with him.

The next two weeks will be the longest we've consistently spent together and I was so beyond excited. We were constantly growing as a couple and I knew that we would grow even more over the next two weeks. We would have the chance to get to know each other even better and the chance to create a whole lot more of timeless memories.

"How sick was that show?" I hear Michael say sounding incredibly pumped.

"So sick I don't think I'm even going to be able to sleep tonight." I hear Calum say and I instantly feel butterflies in my stomach. The last couple of months had really sucked. I had missed him way too much and because we were both so busy we didn't get to talk half as much as we wanted to.

I was so beyond thrilled that over the next two weeks we were going to be able to make up for that. I knew of course that Calum would still be busy but this time around I wasn't going to be half way across the world with a strict filming schedule, instead I was going to be right in the mix of it all.