Ch.3: Code Name- Queen of Harts

A/N: Whoo! Chapter Three! Yay!!!!! Well, this chapter is dedicated to 23fastpitch for helping me expand my wattpad social network! YOU'RE THE BEST! :D Shout out to @calmyourtits @kkchien and @YouDreamAboutMe my new ninja posse :D

Enjoy!

~:-----------------------------------:~

"Okay, what's the plan?" I slapped the table with my hand and looked around at my team. I was satisfied with my teammates, but I can't help feeling slightly guilty that on my first full day here, I basically sent this household into World War III. Parker mimicked me and slapped his hand down next to mine.

"I say...we need code names and an awesome team name." He declared and the other boys jumped and nodded with excitement. I rolled my eyes and smiled.

"I meant more along the lines of a good prank we could pull, but HECK YEAH I WANT A CODE NAME!" I squealed with delight.

"It should be a theme to go along with the team name, so first let's figure out a team name." Nate inquired and I nodded in agreement.

"We should- AGH!!!!" Derek flew backwards and landed flat on his back and I jumped up in surprise.

"DEREK!? What's wrong!?" I cried with concern.

"There's a-a..."

"A what?"

"Kitten!" He screamed and covered his face in mock horror. I let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding and scowled at Derek.

"NOT funny! You almost gave me a bloody heart attack!" I watched as Frodo climbed onto Derek's chest and Derek whimpered in fake fear. I walked over and scooped up Frodo, placing him on my lap before scolding Derek. "You have just been pushed to the lowest rank on this team, Derek." I declared and stroked my kitten.

"WHA- Noooo!" He cried and flailed his arms. Nate eyed me and smirked.

"Do you know how much you look like the female version of 'The Godfather' right now?" I burst out laughing, startling Frodo who then proceeded to meow loudly and claw at Parker's leg.

"AGH! Get that rodent off me!" Parker complained and scooted out of Frodo's reach, resulting in Frodo leaping off my lap, and onto Parker's head.

"Awww, he loves you Parko." I gushed and pet the kitten on his head.

"AGHHHHH!!!! HIS CLAWS ARE DIGGING INTO MY BRAIN!!!!!!!" Parker screeched and flapped his hands like an injured bird. I burst out laughing and clutched my stomach at the comical display. Then I gently pulled off the kitten and Parker whimpered in pain. "I hate cats." He rubbed his head and frowned at Frodo, who was now carelessly playing with a strand of my hair. I smiled down at him and stared up at Parker with sparkling eyes. Jeremy pointed a finger at the kitten and put on a mock terrified face.

"DEMON!!!!!" He shouted and I glanced down at the kitten who was now staring up pitifully at the boys. I made an 'awww' noise and cradled him to my cheek. I scowled at the boys and stood up out of my chair. I flung the curtain to the study open and strode out quickly, clutching my kitten. I heard footsteps behind me, but I ignored them as I made my way to my room.

"Bec? You know I was joking right?" I ignored Parker and made my way calmly to my room. I plopped Frodo down in his bed and turned around to exit when Parker grabbed my arm. I turned to look at him and frowned.

"What? I don't care Parko. I was just putting him away so the little kitty cat wouldn't hurt you anymore, you poor baby." I made a fake sad face and patted his cheek before laughing loudly and walking out of the room. Parker walked up next to me, puffing out his chest.