Prologue

A/N: This is a fan fiction of the novel "the Legendary Sun Knight" by Yu Wo. By no means do I own the characters or the original story. This is purely fiction made by my imagination. 

WARNING: Not for those who do not ship bromance or suggestive boy&boy relationship. Thank you and enjoy.

Prologue - Sun

  This is the land ruled by God, actually, many Gods who argue like brats over more land and influence over humans and any other being in there territory. And their power is based on the number of believers and influence, so you see where I'm going at? But, since the Gods kept on fighting and fighting, they are absolutely not allowed to meddle in human affairs, unless, they were asked too by individuals. The largest, fastest growing religion on this land is, the belief of The God of Light. I mean, of course, Light  > Dark, it's pretty romantic if you think about it more.

  And since Gods are not allowed to meddle and all the sorts, they send mortals to increase their influence. Which means churches, clerics, mages, and especially, knights.  

  In a Leaf Bud City, where the largest influence of The God of Light is at, Is the Holy Church of The God of Light, and in that church, are The Twelve Holy Knights. Which everyone in the continent knows about. The Leader of the Knights, me, Grisia Sun, The Sun Knight. More specifically, The 38th Generation Sun Knight. To the public, I am the man closest to perfection, a man who speaks and loves The God of Light every single day and ever single second, an man with beautiful long golden hair and deep and crystal clear blue eyes and with the softest white skin, and the most perfect smile. Also, on top of that I will forgive every sin and misdeed ever made, and I will forever serve love and warmth to everyone under the guidance of The God of Light. 

  What a bunch of fucking bull.

  Being the Sun Knight is a nightmare for me! I speak about The God of Light every single day, night, and every second! Everyone knows that, the Sun Knight only loves the God of Light, making me  unable to get a date or ever getting laid! I'm young, age 25 at that! I am the most handsome of all the Twelve Holy Knights, the most paid, and rank #1 on The Most Beautiful Man Monthly. With that said, I should have plenty of big bosom ladies around me right? NO, it's because I am the Sun Knight.

I hate my job! I hate talking about the God of Light every waking moment, I hate smiling so much because it's so tiresome and cramps form around my mouth, I want to get laid! And I especially hate forgiving scum! I just want to hole up in my room all day so I don't have to talk about the God of Light ever again!

I seriously regret my decision even to this day, nearly 15 years ago, I had this conversation with my teacher when I became the Sun Knight.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Child, from this day forth you are the successor to the postition of Sun Knight. So long as you stand firm in the face of tribulation, grown in courage with each trial you encounter, and defend your knight's honor no matter what difficulty or temptation you face, you will receive from my hands the title of Sun Knight the day you come of age."

"Teacher, may I recant my decision?"

"No!"

"Why?"

"Because I forgot to choose a back-up Sun Knight."

"..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: In the above brackets was an excerpt of the Original Novel, The Legendary Sun Knight, By Yu Wo. By no means do I own the characters of the story, or the story itself.

Now, coming back to the present, I encounter my most awkward problem yet, in my whole 20 years of training and then becoming the Sun Knight.

I'm locked in Judgement's bathroom, with a naked Lesus Judgement.