Chapter 2 - Judgement

Chapter 2 - Judgment

"Sigh," It was another long day at work for Lesus Judgment. He was a tall and dark looking man that made 3 year olds cry at the mention of his name. Although for him, he was ironically a devilishly handsome and mysterious man. Fortunately for him, today is the first day of his vacation, and he made sure it was during the same week of his enemy who is secretly his best friend, Grisia Sun.

Unfortunately for him, it's going to be a very long vacation.

He tossed his soiled clothes into his empty laundry basket, and stretched his stiff muscles that bulged slightly as he flexed.

Sigh, I smell horrible. He thought to himself. He cracked his neck and left his laundry room, closing the door behind him. He surveyed his spacious room, it was rather dull and nearly void of color, except the small smidgens of dabs of blue and black items. What stood out the most was the golden colored rope-like ornament that hung graciously and elegantly off of his pale brown curtains and hung itself loosely from the side edges of the curtain. It was an unusual gift from his sworn-enemy-who-is-secretly-his-friend, Grisia, and it was the most scariest item in his room, although the rope was fairly thin and light, Lesus soon found out that it was extremely hard to cut, and it had properties of a rubber band.

When he received this gift, he literally sucked in his breath loud enough that some, rather unfortunate passerby knight looked at the rare pair standing next to one another in public. He gawked at them which earned him a cold stare from the Darker one of the pair of Knight-Captains. Of course, any sensible human being knew it was time to skedaddle on out of their way; poor soul. The unfortunate knight was mortified, terrified, and whatever word that goes with the theme "fear", scampered down the hallways as if he just witnessed the birth of a death lord. It wasn't surprising, Lesus's had a job and status quo to maintain, as it is tradition to "always be the (insert title here) knight". Basically all that means is do and act as your job, like you're supposed too.

The Judgment Knight swiftly pulled the other man with shining honey-golden hair behind a pillar where no one could see or hear them. Lesus tilted the slighter man's chin up to him and he leaned forward.

"Don't tell me-- that this is..." Lesus was quickly cut off by the other man as he flashed a perfectly white smile with a perfectly perfect fake demeanor that only fellow knight captains and the pope could only pick out.

"Yep!" The Sun Knight winked playfully at his best friend which he returned an obvious frown as if he was again lecturing his child for lying about stealing the chocolates off the kitchen counter top. (Though that wouldn't be surprising since the Sun knight is famed for his sweet mouth, and his addiction to chocolate.)

But back to where he was, in his room reminiscing about how he attained such a dangerous piece of string, he was interrupted by an awful odor that came from one person, and that was himself. He grunted with disgust and quickly ran into his bathroom and began to add wood into a small furnace in his spacious room-for-bathing, the furnace was the source of his hot water, so he added an extra piece of short, thick and dry firewood into the red and orange flame that licked at the wood happily as it started to smolder and crack under the intense heat. Not longer after that, steamy, warm water filtered it's way to Lesus's shower and bath tub.

His body relaxed and ached as he submerged himself into his tub while the water runs on top of his face. Lesus let out a breath of relief, as the pain started to ebb away slowly and soothingly.

Somewhere off in the distance, there was Grisia Sun, speedily running down the nearly empty hallways and chambers of where Lesus's room laid near....

-----------END----------

A/N: hey guys! Quick disclaimer here, no I do not know where exactly all of the 12 Holy Knights room are located, but instead just made up my own map of who-knows-goes-where guide to all of their rooms and the Church of Light's layout, somewhere deeeeep in the back of my mind. Don't judge me.

Me: So Sun, what is the string you gave to Lesus?

Sun: *flashes an angelic and bright smile* Sun does not get what you mean, oh very beautiful Author.

Me: Oh you flatter me so. But that didn't answer my question dear Sun Knight. *flashes a smile as well*

Sun:...

Kay' guys. Stick out to see the next chapter! The story will finally start!

Lesus: Will it?

Me: Shh!!

Vote/share/comment please! I want more people to find out about this story; share the love!!!