Chapter 1 - Sun

Chapter 1

"Sigh, how long has it been?" I stood up for the millionth time in the past hour.

"It's hard to tell, there is no window in my bathroom, Grisia. But on my guess, about 4 hours?" Lesus Judgement, my best friend who is my enemy. Is now currently drying his hair for the umpteenth time with one of the only two towels in the bathroom. Did I mention I'm looking at my best friend, naked?

5 Hours Earlier...

"Hahaha! I'm finally on vacation! With that said, I guess it's time to annoy the hell out of Earth." An evil grin spread across my face as I rolled around my bed like a school girl.

"And afterwards I can put on my facial mask, drink all I want, and, most importantly, not talking about the God of Light! All of that and no one will bother me for a whole week!"

Everyone in the public knows that The Sunk Knight cannot hold liquor at all. But in fact that totally a lie for the public.

Every generation of the Sun Knight learns to drink at a young age, why? If a Sun Knight became "drunk" can he really still act like a Sun Knight? So thus, most generations of the Sun Knight learns to tolerate alcohol, and when "drunk" they can still act like the Sun Knight.

I started to laugh to myself "Ue hu hu hu.." Now off to Earth's room! Grisia took a moment to compose himself and to straighten his white shirt. And then off he went, flashing his perfectly brilliant signature smile and saying hello to everyone who passes him, everyone who saw his smile were left is a blissful daze, as he walked down the hallway, he purposely walked down the longer path to Earth's room, there, Sun passed the cleric's inner sanctum, without turning his head he took mental pictures of all the beautiful bosom cleric girls and inscribed them into his memory.

Sun is a closet pervert. Since he is the Sun knight, it's damn near impossible for him to get a girlfriend, but he's still a man. And taking perfect mental pictures of girls out of the corner of his eye, is the closet he can get at admiring them.

Oh how sad Grisia's life is.

Before going to barge into Earth's room he went and stopped by Ecilan's room. " why couldn't Ice have been born a woman?" I said as I munched on my new blueberry tarts and a large bag of my favorite chocolate chip cookies that I got from Ecilan. "If he was a woman I would have proposed to him, just because he would make out to be a beautiful girl and an even better patisserie. Ah, he would be the perfect wife with a beautiful smile. " I inaudibly said under my breath.

Sadly everyone in the public knows that the Ice Knight never smiles or have any emotions. In contrast, Ecilan is really an adorable child who, when he was little and had smiled a lot and love to make people smile.

Poor Ice.

When Grisia was about to walk to Earth's room, he saw saw Ceo Storm's room and decided to say hi, and also dump more paperwork on him. "Huh, Ceo's room, why not?" He thought aloud and backtracked his steps to Storm's room, without warning he rudely flung the door to his room and gasp. Suddenly he lost all his Sun Knight "closest man to perfection" façade. And started to utter gibberish at the scene in front if him.

The captains of the Twelve Holy Knights are all childhood companions of his, and they are all handsome young men close to the same age as him.

But, the scene in front of him honestly surprised him. There before his eyes, is Storm on top of Earth in a very wrong position, where their legs and mingled together and their faces so close, only a breath away from a kiss. And their hands were clenched to each other's hands. All of that while there where papers around them.

"Ahahashdaquwharthe--holygodoflightwhatareyoudoing!" And then said: "What the hell!" And ran out the room, behind the fleeting Sun, Ceo and Gregor both yelled

"IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK!"

Oh my god of light, what did I just witness? I thought to myself as I still gracefully ran down the hallway, behind me, I could hear Storm and Earth yell something inaudible, but I was running too fast and so far from them to make out what they said. With out thinking I turned left to a more darker corridor and smelled barf and blood, "must of passed Judgement's court room." With that said, I started to briskly walk down the hallway, opened a random door that rather seemed like a vacant office room and quietly shut the door and processed what I have just seen, sadly I've been cursed with perfect memory, unable to forget these cursed things. I sat down on something very soft... Wait, this isn't an office room.

!!!

This is a bed! Ack! I gotta get outa here! Then I noticed the sound of running water. Some one was taking a shower...

"F***! I gotta get out if here!!" I swore quietly.

Suddenly I had a thought. (This place is still connected to the cleric sanctum, by any chance that this maybe a room that belonged to a female cleric!?!) an evil grin spread across my face, and I quietly proceeded to the source of the running water.

God of Light, does my luck suck so much.

A/N: never try to type on your iPhone. It's one of the hardest on earth! Well, hopefully I'll get my laptop back in a couple of days...