PARTY TIME

"Hurry up Hailey or else we'll be late," Alina grumbled from beside me while I was still applying my eyeliner. I rolled my eyes at her and said, "It's still an hour before the party starts. You really need to chill."

Seriously! I mean there is still an hour left for the party and this girl is behaving as if we are already an hour late for the party.

"You don't understand Hailey. It's the party of the year. In no way I am gonna miss it." She sighed dreamily and I chuckled at her antics.

She's such a party freak!

Alina and I go way back. We both have been tied to hip since our middle school. We aren't that different from each other. Just slight differences like she's a party freak and I am a travelling freak.

Wake me up even at four in the morning if it's for travelling and I'll be ready before anyone else.

"Okay! Let's go before you kill me for making you late" I teased her and we both got out of my cabin and started walking towards the deck where the party was being held.

We were currently on a cruise. This was our last night on the cruise since tomorrow we were returning to the States. It was a fifteen days trip and the best trip of my life. We had so much fun that I don't think I could forget this trip anytime soon.

It was the silver jubilee of the school, and as a gift and just to let off some steam before our finals, the whole senior year was taken on this fifteen days cruise trip.

So today was the last day party with all that music and jazz. I was just so excited that I could feel the energy buzzing around me.

I felt a hand in my hand and saw that Alina linked our hands together so I could walk fast like her. I snorted at her with a disbelieving expression on my face. She's really a gone case!

She looked at me and smirked. Her stare saying 'I don't care what you think about me bitch. I fucking love parties and I am going to be the first one to reach there.'

I just shook my head and followed her. As we were nearing the deck I could hear loud music blasting through the speakers and the stench of alcohol and sweat in the air.

When we reached the deck, I saw the area already filled with more than half of our senior year. Couples could be seen making out and guys were seen doing shots. Sweaty bodies were dancing everywhere.

All this while I didn't know that today will be the day when my life would never remain the same.