14: L3T M3 TAK3 YOUR MIND OFF THINGS

Zaria Pov
Odell has been very upset since the giants took that loss to the patriots. He feels that since they didn't count that touchdown it is his fault.

He won't even come out the room. Odell Sr. and I have been trying for the longest to get him to do something and to stop mopeing around.

Since they have a bye week I figured I would try to get him out the house and do something.

I walk in the bedroom to find him tightly rolled in the covers up to his face snoring loudly.

I couldn't but laugh and take a pic since it was so cute.

I walk toward the bed with the bucket of ice. Once I got close enough to the bed. I dump the ice on him.

"Ahhhhh!" He yells as he rolls out the bed onto the floor.

"Man what the fuck was that?" He asks standing in front of me with a mean mug on his face.

"You need to get out this house you been looking at these for plain walls for the longest. So this was the only way I could get you up" I say looking down at his sweatpants.

Ooh the print.

"You know if you wanted the dick all you had to do as ask for it" he says.

"Whatever you can't handle all this anyway. You betta be ready in the next 45 mins" I say about to walk out.

"And if I don't" I hear him say.

"Yo ass gone get left" I say and turn around and walk down the stairs.

I walk in the living room to see Sonny in there watching tv so I figure I will sit and play with him while I wait on his brother.

Sonny climbs into my lap and turns around and starts back watching tv.

"Well then you can sit here" I say.

He doesn't do anything which causes me to tickle him. Which make him start to laugh.

I just tickling him makes me think about kids. Even though Odell had talked and said we would wait I'm having mixed feelings.

Like if we had a child right now I could give my child the love I never he from my parents when I was growing up.

But we will worry bout that later.

"Zaria" Odell yells.

"What" I yell back.

"See now I should just walk back up these stairs and go get right back in the bed" he says.

"Nawl baby I was just playing let's go" I say as I turn the tv off and head to the garage.

"Alright pops we out. We taking Sonny with us wherever we going" he says.

"Alright Zaria bring my boys back in one piece" Senior says.

"Trust me Senior I got them. If anything happen they will be alright" I say.

"Well y'all have a good time" he says.

"Oh trust me I will" I mumble as I walk out the door.

After Odell straps Sonny in we head out since.

"So where we going?" He asks.

"Well since you said you have never been ice skating and I figure why not try something new" I say.

"No girl I have ever been with has actually took me somewhere I always end up taking them somewhere" he says.

"I'm different and I say we can switch roles every so often. You take me somewhere. I take you somewhere" I say.