Chapter 17: Forgotten

Justin's P.O.V. (Point Of View)

*4 months later*

~ Justin's Twitter ~

@JustinBieber: Offical OLLG 2013 to be announced today! Anyone else excited? 

"C'mon Justin, you nearly ready?" , Scooter shouted from outside the bathroom.

I looked back at my reflection in the mirror and fixed up the last few kinks in my shirt. 

"Yep, I'll be out in a minute!", I shouted back, taking one last look in the mirror. 

Today was the day, I thought. Official OLLG 2013 would be announced on MTV, and the winner would be flown down to the MTV's New York studios, where she will be crowned live in front of thousands of people. This was every Belieber's dream. 

But who would she be?

"Justin, this is the last time I'm tell-" 

"You called me?", I smirked at Scooter, walking out of the bathroom. 

"Good. Now lets get going or we're going to be late!" 

I followed behind Scooter and watched as a black van pulled up into the drive-way. As we hopped in, I couldn't help but think of Caitlyn. I'd tried so hard to forget about her, but she always managed to enter my mind. A lot had changed since I last saw her. The Believe tour ended with a big finale, I'd managed to become best mates with my now good friend Niall Horan, and unfortunately even friendship wasn't an option for Selena and I.

It had been a hard year, full of drama and media. I hadn't had much of a break, but it time for some rest. I hadn't heard from Caitlyn and I wasn't expecting to. There had been times when I just wanted to hear her voice, make sure she was okay, be all-ears to her troubles and listen to her stories. But I knew it could never be that way, which was why I decided to completely push her out of my life.

I was doing... gre-...goo-... okay.

"You excited to crown your final OLLG?", asked Scooter.

"Yeah! I mean, it's weird to think that after all these years I've performed and all the OLLG's I've crowned, this will be the last one!"

"Well, it's a big day! Even I'm getting a little nervous!", Scooter said breathlessly. 

"Y'know, I won't actually be crowning her today, so I still have some time to get it around my head."

Alison will be picking out the last OLLG from a raffle drum, and she'll announce the winner. She'll maybe say a few words before I take over. I'll say a quick speech and then answer a few questions so, overall, today should go pretty smoothly. But it'll also be very emotional, y'know?

I mean, it's the last, EVER, OLLG I'll ever crown.

Ever.