Shot 3

~Love is the emblem of eternity;it confounds all notions of time;effaces all memory of beginning ;all fear of end.
- Germaine de Staël.
***

"Common baby get ready. We need to rush quickly" he mocked at his wife who was currently sitting on a bed where piles of clothes were scattered.

"But which dress should I wear?"she asked him pointing at the piles of clothes.

"Vaise baby I really would prefer you naked in front of me , but as we are going outside I think you should wear something compy"he stated at her while she blushed.

"Umm green or blue" she asked after sometime selecting from the piles.

"Blue. Its my fav colour" he instantly replied. She smiled at him he always has the best choice in him.

"Aww I was thinking the same."she said to him.

"You are transparent" he grinned at her.

"Am I?"

"Yeah"

"I love you so much Ron"she pecked his lips.

"I know" he chuckled at her.

"Say back" she voiced him while he was busy smiling.

"Later. Now get ready quickly" saying this he quickly ran out of the room chuckling while she was just standing there watching his retreating back.

He was busy talking on his phone while she entered the hallway wearing the royal blue chudidaar matching her clutch and earnings. Her mangalsutra and vermilion applied on her parted hair was making her look a perfect Indian wife.

He ended his call and faced her smiling at her but she tend to ignore him. He didn't notice her behaviour and offered her hand while she rejected and stomped her feet towards the entrance of house and settled in car.

He sighed and went inside the car after locking the house and drives his way to the clinic. They were going to The Prism. It was the centre or more precisely the gync clinic to go on sonography.

"Common let's go baby" he asked as he stopped the car at the destination.

She ignored him and stepped outside the car and went inside the hospital. He parked his car and went inside. Sanyukta was instructed to drink water as the next turn was her.

She sat on nearby chair and started her work on drinking water. Its probably sucks to drink too much of water at a time like almost one litre so that the machine shows the correct copies of our stomach insides.

He sat besides her and was speaking to somebody over phone. She sighed when finally her turn was called and she stood up and without glancing at him she went inside the cabin.

"Hello dear. How are you and my sweet little kid doing?" the lady doctor greeted her as she entered in.

The doctor was her family friend's daughter. Vidhushi had practised medicine in the prestigious college of Delhi and just shifted here in Mumbai and had been working in this gync centre. Sanyukta and Vidhushi were kind of friends back in high school as their parents were some close business partners and good friends.

"Umm hi Vidhushi" Randhir greeted as he entered her cabin and stood beside sanyukta.

"Hello Randhir. Plzz two of you take a seat" she offered them and gently smiled at the couple.