Epilogue

~There's always love involved in marriage it doesn't matter it is arrange or love but what matters is Life After Marriage~
#Self scribble.
***
After five years

"Mamma,Papa open the door" the two little kids were knocking the bedroom door with their tiny hands.

Sanyukta shifted a bit in her sleep due to the voices coming from either side of the room. She slowly open her eyes covering her eyes with the hand to save from the sun rays falling in their room. She yawned and purred a bit like a kitten and sat supporting the headboard. Her body was bare and she smiled remembering their last night wild love making. She took the shirt lying on the ground and covered her naked body. Soon her senses engulfed his vanilla and old spice essence from the shirt. She buttoned the shirt and braid her sex hair, it was turned like wild bushes. Her eyes shifted to the soft snoring beside her and she a wide smile spread on her face.

There was her husband sleeping so peacefully, his upper half bare and wearing nothing but his Calvin briefs. His face was a sight to watch. He had half closed his eyes and his lips were slightly parted. His back rising and falling due to his breathing.

"Randhir wake up and open the door. Kids are up" she shakes his shoulders but only he groaned so she neared him and pecked his lips but he soon captured her lips in a passionate kiss leaving them breathless for moment.

"Good morning sweet heart" he kissed her cheek smiling

"Good morning. Now go open the door they surely gonna break it" she ordered him while settling on a same position with his only shirt.

The bangs increased more till randhir made his way to the door. He smiled opening the door only to face his frowning daughter and son.

He lifted his daughter in his arms as she was frowning at him and his son quickly ran to his mother. These twins were daddy's girl and mumma's boy.

"Good morning mumma" he greeted her settling in her lap. Though they were soon to be four but still were most pampered and loved by their parents.

"Good morning rey" she kissed his cheek.

Randhir settled beside his wife and son making his daughter sit on his lap. She had a frown on her face that sanyukta did not fail to notice

"Good morning ahana" she kissed her forehead.

"Mumma me very angry at you and papa" she crossed her arms and huffed.

"What happened ana? Tell your daddy." Randhir kissed her cheeks lovingly.

The third most women he loved after his wife and mother was his daughter. He could not bear her unpleasant mood or her discomfort. He could even lay petals in her way. He loved his daughter the most, he always wanted a sister so he could protect her, care about her and pamper her but he never got one so he does everything for his lovely daughter. She is the princess of Shekawat and Aggarwal. They also pamper her a lot.

"Daddy I told you I want to go to zoo park. Me and rey knockey on door but you did not wake up"
randhir smiled at his daughter and her speaking.

"Ana it is knocking" rey corrected while hitting her shoulder and laughing at her.

"I knew" she slapped him back and soon they started hitting each other.

"Rey stop it " Sanyukta pulled him back wards and made him look at her " Apologize now" she sternly ordered at him.