Shot 7

~You don't marry someone who you can live with; you marry the person who you cannot live without~
  - Unknown.
***

"Congratulations Randhir. You are blessed with a girl and boy. You can go meet her now." The doctor patted his shoulder, smiling she went away as she had some work to complete.

After Sanyukta had called him he quickly called vidhushi and told her to be ready as she was going to arrive for her delivery. Vidhushi had arranged her delivery room so Sanyukta was quickly taken over there and had an normal delivery.

He rushed quickly onto her room after hearing that he is the father of both angels. He was feeling so overwhelmed and was so stuffed with happiness that could not be explained in words. As he reach the room his sense was engulfed by the smell of disinfectant and a bed having plain white bedsheets.

He went into the room and saw that Sanyukta was lying on the bed with the cribs left side of her. She looked very pale and exhausted due to her constant struggle of pushing her babies from her womb. The expression on her face would easily cover her state of being. She was also very overjoyed by the angels that stepped in her life. She was now the mother of two beautiful babies. She was now resting a bit as advised by vidhushi and also after vigorous activity her eyes were barely open and struggling to make her drift to sleep.

"Sanyukta" he whispered sitting by her side and patting her cheeks.

The foremost thing he did when he entered in the room was go and see her. She was the first thing he wanted to see after waiting hours outside, striding impatiently only to see her smiling face after she hold their faces. When he saw her lying on the blush bed, paled and exhausted all he wanted to do was soothe her and kiss her for blessing him with a boy and a girl. Making his life a livid precious boon and yet making him the happiest man alive.

She opened her eyes after hearing his husky concerned voice. Seeing him a smile appeared on her weary face and she tried to get up.

"Let me help you" he offered her and made her sit, by making her back support the headboard of the bed.

"How are you feeling baby?" She smiled at his concern.

He never fail to amuse her. The way he cares, loves her with all her faults makes her heart feel warm. Never in her lifetime she thought she'll marry her best friend and they will be so happy together. Despite the fights and grudges,  their love for each other never faded or nor will. This day was like a dream come true for them both. A nine long wait and then they had their gift in their hands.

"Fine. And now you have two more babies. Did you see them?" he shook his head.

"Hold them randhir" she said him as he walked towards their cradle.

He saw both their faces, they both were asleep. Seeing them a smile formed on his face. He picked the girl and carried her in his arms. Seeing her tears of happiness formed in his eyes. He let them flow. Tears are not only to show your heart at worst but also when your mouth cannot form words when you feel happy. Who said men don't shed tears? Of course they do but they don't show it off. He was not going to hide them with the shame but was willing to show with the pride. He was never so bliss as now while holding his baby girl.

She was the exact copy of him. Her eyes were half closed like him and her mouth was slight parted, she had the perfect face structure for a born baby, her colour was as same as his. It was like the milk white. Her breathing was rhythmic and seeing her nose flare while she was breathing.
'She was really going to break hearts in future' he thought about this and chuckled. Her body was too small and it was very soft so he carried very carefully.