The Beauty and the Punk

THIS CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE HELLA LONG I WARNEND YOU!!!!
{BluePunkRockRebel}

Chloe's POV

"Ok do we have everything?" I say while looking to my backseat.
We are standing next to my truck. We just put everything in for our Camping trip.
"Let's recap" Max says pulling a small list from her pocket.
"When did you write that?"
"When you were trying to find the tent. I thaught making a list wouldn't be a bad idea."
"God I love how smart you are." I give Max a kiss and she starts reading the list.
"Tent"
"check!"
The backseat of my truck is stuffed with our camping gear. This might acctually become the best weekend of my life.
"Sleeping bags"
"Check"
She goes off the rest of the list mostly practical things like matches, blankets, marshmellows,flashlights etc.

"Hella delicious food."
I stay silent. Max looks at me.
"Chloe it's right infront of you." She points at the picknick basket Joyce prepared for us.
"I know."

"Then why didn't you say check."
I slowly put the picknick basket on the backseat when I turn I give Max a real crepy look.
"I warnend you Caulfield."
"What are you talking about Chloe." Max holds my gaze and follows my movement carefully.
"I told you not to do it!" I raise my voice a bit. Max starts to look suspicious at me and narrows her eyes.
"Hella!" She said looking at me with bravery.
I push max against the car and hold her arms above her head.
She doesn't even flinch.

"Don't test me Caulfield!"
She stretches her neck. Her face is so close to mine the temptation of kissing her is almost irresistible but I control myself.
"Hella!" She whispers and she puts on an evil grin.
"Now you've done it !!" I place my lips on hers and kiss her intensly.
After the kiss we are both breathing heavily.
She looks at me satisfied by the kiss.
"Now you know what you are going to miss." I whisper with an evil smirk.
I release Max her arms and get in the car. She follows me while. After a moment of thinking she parks her cute ass on the passengers seat. "You are full of shit. There's no way you can ignore these lips Chloe." She puckers her lips and taunts me.
I put my hand on her face and start laughing.
She grabs my hand and throws it away.
"You have no idea how persistent I can be." I say while turning my keys to start the car.
"And you have no idea how seductive I can be."
"A seductive Max. Now that's something I need to see."
"Ha-ha shall we make a bet."
I back up the truck. "Sure name your punishment Caulfield!"
"If I lose and you are able to not kiss me the whole evening I will get you that game, Until Dawn."
"Tsh deal and If I loose you'll get that awesome polaroid camera I still have from my dad. I packed it so you better bring your A game Super Max."
She holds her hand infront of me and I shake it.
I drive off towards the end of town and start thinking.
This is going to be hard. Why did I agree. Fuck I can't resist her she was right and she isn't even trying. I hate it when she's right.
I better bring my A-game tonight. I want Until Dawn but Max her love is fucking priceless.
Why did I make this deal. I try to remain calm on the outside but on the inside I'm screaming to myself how fucking stupid I am.
You are going on a camping trip dummy. Romantic fire, stars really this is the time you will loose!
And Max will rub it in my face for the rest of enternity.
I better try and win this I have a reputation!

Max's POV

We arrive at the campsite. The whole ride me and Chloe disgussed how awesome it would be to have time traveling powers or just able to change time. Yet it would come with allot of conseqeunses.
We also talked about Until Dawn. The game looks really awesome to be honest. I played it once at Warren's dorm. He has this limited edition Playstation 4 with a fallout cameo. The game was about teenagers returning to a lodge on an mountain and suddenly people start do dissapear and die. It was awesome. Warren was really good in it.
He's such a nerd but I do miss his friendship a bit. Or well I miss the Warren before he started having a crush on me. He tried to hard so it started to get weird. Hanging out with him was just awkward and uncomfortable.
I shake the thaughts of Warren out of my head.
"Ready to relax SuperMax" Chloe turns off her truck and lays her hand on my leg.
"You are so going to loose this bet."
"Never!!" She yells and swings open the truck door.
She gets out and I follow her. It's already starting to become dark.
We put a thick fluffy blanket on the open part of the truck and throw some pillows in it.
It wasn't going to rain so we decide it would be romantic to sleep under the stars tonight.
Chloe heads out to find some firewood.
"You make a circkle out of stones so it will be proffesional first mate Max!"
I salute her. "Loud and clear captain Chloe."
She takes a step forward with the intention to kiss me. She relealises we have a bet and backs off. She spins herself around on her heels and walks into the dark forest.
I find some perfect round stones and create a base for our campfire. This campsite is deserted around this time of the year because everyone has school and work.
I hear something moving behind me. When I turn around I see nothing.
I feel watched, "Chloe? Are... are you there."
A long moment of silence passes.
Suddenly a hand grabs my shoulder. I swing the stone I have in my hand to the thing behind me.
Something falls on the ground it sounds like wood.
I had my eyes closed and didn't hit anything, instead something grabbed my arm so I couldn't hit them ith the stone.
"Holy shit Max calm down."
Chloe's voice makes me open my eyes. Her shocked face makes me regret being such a chickeshit. Although trying to hit her would've been pretty heroic if she was a murderer.
I drop the stone. "Don't just sneak up at me like that!"
She hugs me. "I'm sorry I spooked you I'll make it up to you."

She grabs the marshmellows from her bag.
"Let's roast these babies but first make that fire."
I nod and we start working on the fire. It takes us one attempt.
We used to go camping with William and Joyce all the time. They teached us everything about fires and setting up tents. I miss those days. Chloe makes me feel like we are 12 again. So innocent and pure.
I feel so safe with her. With Chloe by my side I feel like I can take on the whole world.

Chloe's POV

"Ready to lit this motherfucker?"
"Just do it's starting to get cold." I take a bit of gasoline from my truck and pour it over the wood.
I lit the match and throw it on the fire.
If we would've been any closer we would both have lost our eyebrows. Holy shit the fire is big.
"Holy shit Chloe well atleast we have a fire."
"Atleast? Look at that monster it's fucking huge.!"
"Yeah yeah Firelord Azula calm yourself will you."
I grab Max and hold her tightly against me. It's so hard not to kiss her.
She gives me a seductive look. Her eyes keep moving from my lips to my eyes.
FUCK IT!
I put my lips on hers. I feel warmth going through my body.
She throws her arms around my neck. I love it when she does that.
We both open our mouths and french kiss. Holy shit she's a natural.
Fighting for dominance the kiss starts to become more and more intense.
Breathing heavy we stare at eachother. Max smiles.
O shit here we go.
"I won." She says with a very soft and cute voice.
"Don't sweat it hipster I already have my price."
"You baught Until Dawn."
"No silly it's you." She smiles and kisses me one more time.

We sit infront of the fire. Max leans against my shoulder. I have my arm around here.
I have never been so happy and peacefull in my life.
We slowly watch our marshmellows burn and becoming soft.
"This is nice. Thanks for bringing me with you Che."
I kiss Max her head. "No problem I wouldn't have left without you anyways."
"I wish we could have moments like these forever."
"One day we will Max I promise."
She takes her marshmellow from the fire and puts it in her mouth. Half of it sticks out and I bite of the other end giving her a small kiss in the process.
She looks so beautifull in the light of the campfire. It's completly dark the stars are shinning bright tonight.
"You want to look at the stars for a while."
"I was waiting for you to suggest that." Max smiles and stands up. Whiping off the leaves from her jeans. We crawl into the back of my truck. Holding eachothers hands we stare at the sky.
It's so beautifull. The stars seem to shine even brighter then normal.
The pine trees seem to open op for us so we have a clear sight at the breath taking nightsky.
"Look!" Max points at a shooting star.
"Make a wish she says."
Jokingly I says," I wish I can bang Max tonight."
She kicks me with her feet.
"Just kidding! I wish for this moment to last forever."
I can't see her but I know she is smiling.
I put my other arm behind my neck.
"I Love you Chloe."
Max rolls herself on top of me.
She does a walking motion with her middle and pointy finger. Moving her fingers on my chest.
"Maybe yout first wish will come true." She seductively whispers.
I look at her full disbelieve. Did she really? What?
"Too bad I don't sleep with losers." She grins.
I knew she was going to use it against me.

"Yeah yeah you are super Max!" I roll my eyes
"Just shut up and kiss me Che."
It still feels like our first kiss. My hearbeat raises and I start feeling warmer.
I have never felt more alive.