No rest

Warning: This chapter is going to be extra long as a celebration for hitting 1K reads so fast. Thank you all so much for the support and likes. Everyone of you has helped me to get this far so this is my way of saying a thousand thank you's enjoy!
<-------------------------------------------------------->

Max's POV

Another two weeks have past.
Luckly the stalker has been of our backs
Chloe has been declared cured. Well "cured" she sometimes still has the shifts but she learns to live with them.
It took her toll on her. She used to be so fearless but now she is kind of scared for the outside world since she still can't tell what's real and not sometimes.
Today we celebrate our first month together. We agreed to have a romantic night out. We are going to a restaurant that opend here last week and head to her place afterwards.
Whoever can stuff the most fries gets to choose the movie. Ofcourse Chloe needed to make a bet on our anniversary. She's slowly staring to become her old self again.

Joyce and David are gone for the weekend busy celebrating their own wedding aniversary.
Talking about David. When he walked in on us that night, he was shocked but not mad. The morning after he apoligised and said he approved of our relationship. Chloe acctually hugged him. I had no idea it ment so much to her.
Our relantionship has come a long way since the first time she kissed me.
But I guess tonight is going to be Hella dope as my blue haired rebel would say.

I'm standing infront of the mirror.
My black dress that barely covers my knees acctually looks nice.
"You look lovely Max" Kate appears behind me and puts her hand on my shoulder.
"Thanks for barrowing me this dress Kate really it's beautifull."
"No problem Max you look better in it anyways."
Her smile is genuine and soft. Kate has become more then a friend to me in these last few weeks. I care for her she's like a sister to me.
I give her a long hug.
"You think Chloe will like it?"
"She'll want to rip you out of it."
I give Kate a friendly slap to her arm and we start laughing.
"She isn't that perverted you know."
We drop ourselfs on my couch. Kate leans against my shoulder. We have both been through allot today. We are having our final lessons before exams. Then after that me and Chloe are heading to San Francisco for the everyday heroes gallery.
"She is always grabbing your ass or boobs when she's near you."
I start blushing. I don't mind her doing that at all. We always just laugh it of and have sex short after.
She knows how to get me in that mood well it's pretty easy to get me in that mood. Only Chloe can do it though.
She only has to give me a certain look and I know what time it is.
"Earth to Max" Kate waves her hand infront of my eyes. Shit I was spacing of.
"Sorry I was just..." Kate cuts me off
"No no I don't want to hear it the look in your eyes says it all."
I turn red and start laughing.
"Am I so easy to read?"
"Yes Max I mean I see the way you and Chloe look at eachother. You are madly in love. You have no idea how jealous I am of you two."
I mess with Kate's hair.
"Don't be jealous your prince is coming soon Kate!"
"Yeah yeah thats what all the happy couples say" Kate waves her hand around.
My phone starts buzzing.
"I guess that's your cue."
"Again thank you so much Kate!"
She gives me a hug and leaves the room.  I quickly pick up my phone not paying attention to the screen.
"Happy one month anniversary babe." The voice on the other end makes me crinch.

He's back.
"How do you know?"

"Don't you remember I was there when she asked to be your girlfriend."

"Just leave us alone please" Begging didn't feel right but I just want to enjoy tonight
" Oh no I have big plans for you tonight! see you soon"
The other person hangs up.
I throw my phone at the wall. "Fuuuuuuuck" I scream.
Fuck fuck fuck fuck. No FUCK.

Someone knocks on the door. I grab the hidden baseball bat I have under my bed and walk to the door.
I slowly open it and see a face I know all too well. Chloe!
"Thank god it's you!"
I start sobbing and throw myself into Chloe's arms. She puts her arms around me and holds me tight.
"I got the message too." She says. Her voice sounds cold as if she gave up on this fight.
I drag her inside and we sit on my couch. She was dressed so nice for tonight.
I want to compliment her on her outfit. She's wearing a nice black skinny jeans and a long sleeved tshirt with a tie printed on it. It acctually looks kind of formal. Her hair is even perfectlly done. We were both looking forward to tonight but now we are both broken. Just waiting till this person finds us.
"What are we going to do Chloe I'm scared." I'm not lying I am terrified. At first I just thaught someone was fucking with us but now it's just straight up torture.