Friends?

Violet to the side -->

Aiden's P.O.V

I arose from a deep sleep, interrupted by my alarm. After wiping the sleep from my eyes, I looked at my alarm clock to find out the time. It read 7:30am. So I had more than enough time to get dressed and ready for school.

Scenes from yesterday kept appearing in my head. I knew what I said to her was harsh, but she couldn't deny it was all the truth. I really needed to talk to her, but I would need an on hand dictionary to do that. She was so different than before. From the way she dressed, to the way she spoke. She was a completely different person now. I didn't recognize her anymore. The thing that surprised me the most was that she cried.i never expected that from her. It was.. weird.

I pushed my thoughts aside as I got in the shower and cleaned myself. The shower was quick, because I put the temperature too high and nearly suffocated in the heat.  As I got out, my phone started ringing. So I ran towards it.

"Hey." I answered before the person hung up.

"Yo, this is Aiden right?" A boy said.

"Maybe, who's this?" I replied.

"It's Luca." He responded.

"Oh,what's up? Why're you calling me at 7am?"

"It's eight." He said bluntly.

"Actually it's 7:43. So you're wrong." I corrected him.

"Whatever. I need to ask you a favor."

"That is?" I questioned.

"Could you drop me to school, please?"

"Time?"

"8:15"

"See you then." I told him as I hung up. Then scurried to get dressed. I pulled on a plain white over my wet hair. Then remembered underwear, and pulled my boxers on quickly. After I found a pair of blue jeans and black socks.

I dried my hair with a towel and put my chain on.Then walked downstairs to see who was in. No one was in the living room, so I went into the kitchen. As I entered I noticed my mum and brother were at the table. My sisters must have already left.

"Hey sweetie." My mum greeted.

"Hi." I replied and kissed her forehead. Then proceeded to get some cereal.

"Aiden sweetie.. I'm sorry to ask you this so soon, but I-"

"Don't worry, I've got rent covered." I smiled. "I'll go get it after I've ate."

"Thank you." She mouthed.

She didn't need to know that I was taking it out of my own personal fund. She doesn't even know how I get the money. The only thing she knew was that I get it. Not how I get it or how much. Just that I always found a way. The only people that knew what I do in my house was my brother, Wyatt, and my older sister Paige. I didn't tell them, they caught me. It would never be my choice for my family to find out.

"Why're you ready this early?" Wyatt asked.

"Because I am." I replied bluntly.

"But why?"

"Cause i'm dropping Luca to school..." I trailed off. Then shoved a spoonful of cereal into my mouth.

"Oh. So you can take me too right?" He grinned.

"Fine." I groaned. " You better be ready. Because we have to leave in- shit, now."

I gave a quick kiss goodbye to my mum and told her I would give her the rent later. Then me and Wyatt rushed out the door. We got in the car and rove straight to Luca's house. He was already outside waiting, with his backpack slung over one shoulder.