"Aiden.."

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS GRAPHIC SEXUAL CONTENT. SO IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO READ THIS WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER ONCE YOU REACH THE TIME-LAPSE. I HOPE YOU ENJOY FOR THOSE WHO DO READ IT :D

Aiden's P.O.V

(12am)

We were now lied on Violets bed with my arms wrapped around her and her head in the crock of my neck, watching the third Disney movie of tonight.

"This movies my favorite." She smiled and snuggled closer.

"I know, don't you remember forcing me to watch this as a kid?" I chuckled.

"Yep, all the time." She giggled.

"Fucking beauty and the beast." I scoffed.

"It reminded me of you when I was away. How we'd dance to the song." She reminisced. "I miss that."

"Would you like to dance?" I asked and she lifted her head to face me.

"The scene isn't even up yet." She laughed.

"So what?" I yawned. "I still remember the dance and rhythm."

She jumped to her feet almost instantly and I laughed, then joined her. We got into the waltz position and began to dance, with me leading. She giggled as we pranced around her room. Then gasped as I picked her up and spun her around in my arms. She wrapped her arms around my neck and rested her forehead against mine as her feet dangled in the air.

"Are you going to put me down?" She asked, with a smile.

"Not a chance." I smiled and continued to waltz around the room with her in my arms. "I'm tired, goodnight." I said quickly and dropped her on the floor. Then dove into her bed and snuggled into the pillows.

"Oh, you'll pay for that Prescott!" She yelled playfully and pounced on top of me.

I buried my head in the pillow more as she tried to turn me over. I laughed when she finally managed to and continued to hit me in the chest.

"Ow, that hurts." I chuckled.

"So it should." She huffed and started bouncing on my stomach.

"Oh, yeah. Har-der." I fake moaned, making her stop and stare in horror. "Hey! You can't just stop when i'm nearly there!"

"Yes I can." She laughed and fell on top of me.

"Bounce on me baby!" I imitated a girls voice.

"Oh, Aiden!" She joined in.

"Harder!" I screamed.

"Oh god!" She half chuckled as she stared at me.

"I'm gon..na c..u..-"

"Violet! What is going on in here!" Her dad cut me off as he burst through the door.

I shot up with his daughter still on my lap and gulped. "Hi.. Mr Hughes."

"Oh.. Aiden.. What are you doing here? " He asked.

"Just seeing Violet." I replied.

"What was all that noise about?" He gave a stern look.

"We was just messing around." Violet chimed in.

"Okay, well you kids get some sleep now. Night." He said and shut off the lights, then closed the door.

"Well I guess i'm staying." She chuckled.

"You were anyway." She shrugged, then moved to the spot next to me.