Daddy's home.

Aiden's P.O.V

After leaving Spencer to entertain himself for the day I finally returned home for a much needed shower. I stripped down and wrapped my towel around me as I made my way to the bathroom.

"Aiden!" My mom called from downstairs.

"Yes?" I answered.

No reply.

"Mum what'd you want!" I shouted.

No reply.

"For fuck sake." I cursed as I stomped down the stairs, groaning from the amount of effort it took. "Why the fuck even call me if she's not gonna answer?" I asked myself.

I checked the kitchen to see she wasn't there, then made my way to the living room. I saw her sat with four different people who's back were turned to me. From what I could see there was a man, women and two teenage boys.

"You could've got dressed!" She exclaimed as she noticed me in the doorway.

"Oh because it's such a fucking crime to walk around my own home in a towel!" I replied with sarcasm dripping from my tone.

"You'll never change." The man chuckled and faced me.

Oh for fuck sake.

"What the fuck is he doing here?" I spat and walked towards where he was sat. "Get out. I mean who even found a good reason to let you in?"

"Don't speak to my dad like that!" One of the boys tried to stand up for him.

Idiot.

"Shut the fuck up and sit down kid, he ain't your dad." I laughed.

"Yes he is!" He shouted back.

"Correction, he's your step-dad." I chuckled. "He has two sons, Wyatt and I."

"Wyatt?" The other kid said, obviously confused.

"Yes, my brother." I responded in a 'duh' tone.

Wow these kids are a bunch of fucking idiots.

"Right Aiden, that's enough." The sperm doner stepped in.

"Excuse me?" I laughed. "Who the fuck you talking to? Cause I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be trying to parent me after fucking off for all them years."

He was about to respond when the front door opened. I turned, as did they, to see Wyatt and Imogene enter the house. Her head turned straight to me and a grin appeared on her face.

"AIDEN!!" She cheered and ran into my arms.

I took her into my arms and couldn't help the smile that was on my face. I hadn't seen her for almost a week with work getting in the way and banging Violet. She wrapped her arms around my neck loosely and her legs around my torso.

"How you been babygirl?" I smiled, forgetting anyone else was here.

"I missed you." She pouted as she lifted her head to look at me.

"I missed you too." I replied, feeling instantly guilty as I saw the hurt in her eyes.

"Hi Imogene." Asshole spoke.

"Hey.." She chirped. "Who's that?"

"I'm your da-"

"He's no one." I cut him off and glared. "He's just one of mommys friends."

"Aiden, don't be like that sweetie." My mom spoke.