Chapter Seven

I had wanted to kiss him from the first moment I had seen him, he just oozed confidence and sex. His touch was almost electric and every time his skin touched mine I just wanted him. He was so different from the men I had dated before, I normally went for the typical boy next door look, you know tall, blue eyes, blonde hair and Winston was the opposite his dark eyes and hair, his piercings and his tattoos, I had started to find them really hot.

Being with him made me forget all my problems, he made me forget that my life was shit and was falling apart. I could not believe that this was only the second time I had seen him and yet here I was making out with him. He had started to lean more into me and his tongue was exploring my mouth, his hands started to massage my hips and he pulled me closer to him, I wanted him, God my body wanted him. His hands slowly moved up inside my t-shirt and his thumbs stroked at the rim of my bra. I did not try to stop him. I wanted him to take me right there.

I was giving into him and I was letting him know it, I moaned as his hands cupped my breasts and then he quickly moved away. I sat there for a second trying to fathom why he had moved away when I heard a key turn in the lock, the door opened and Marian walked in.

I must have looked flushed because she raised her eyebrows as she looked at me. 'Hayley can you help me with these' she asked as she started to bring in the shopping from outside,

'Of course I did,' I told her as I picked up two of the bags and carried them into the kitchen, I opened one of the beers poured it into a glass and took it out to Winston. 'Thanks', he said taking the glass from my hand, 'I would have helped you with shopping but I have a little issue', and he looked downwards towards his crotch with his eyes. I blushed, I could see exactly what he meant. Marian shouted me from the kitchen. I told him I would not be long and ran off to see what Marian wanted.

'Hayley, I know you are hurting but I think you should take it more slowly,'

'What' I answered, 'last night you told me I should bonk him'.

'I know, but that was before I met him and the look on your face. I've seen it before. You are falling for him aren't you. Becareful its not just you on the rebound. He does not look like the type you want to upset.'

Winston popped his head around the door, 'you've a visitor,' he told me and then he said, 'it's him,' he then sat on one of the bar stools, 'he looks pissed that I'm here, 1-0 to me.'

'Hayley, can I talk to you,' he, my ex, shouted from the lounge.

'Do you want me to get rid of him.' Winston asked me and I shook my head. 'I'll go'.

I walked out into the lounge and he was sat on the settee with his head in his hands. He looked up at me and he looked rough, like he had not slept for days. 'Can you meet me tomorrow alone to talk' he pleaded with me.

'About what, we've been here before and I can't do it again. I know you'll do it again,' I spat at him.

'No, I still can't understand what happened. It was like I had been drugged or something. I can hardly remember it. In fact the whole day is a blur'

'That's what happens when you invite a whore over and drink two bottles of whiskey. I am surprised you could even get it up.' I roared at him.

I heard Marian say 'oh my' as I said the last words and I am sure I heard Winston laugh.

He looked at his watch, 'I have to go, I'm in surgery in an hour, call me Hayley please. I want to talk to you about this.' I nodded at him and stepped back as he tried to touch me.

'I'm sorry,' he whispered and he turned around and left.