Chapter Eight

I was literally fucking livid, here I was sat in this crummy kitchen with this old bat when my angel was at the other side of the door talking to her ex. It was taking all my strength to keep calm and stay sitting where I was. When all I wanted to do was walk out there and snap his neck.

I think Marian could tell I was angry, she kept looking at me. I walked over to the fridge and grabbed another beer, I needed to stay calm and alcohol helped.

'Er, help yourself,' Marian said to me. I did not like her tone, it sounded sarcastic. I leaned right into her, I sensed a little fear and I knew I had to quickly compose myself and calm the fuck down. 'While I am here you will be nice to me, do you understand?' she nodded. 'I do what I want when I am here and you will not question me, do you understand?' and she nodded again.

Seriously I just wanted to compel her to off herself just to get rid of her, I'd done it to people before. I was angry that was the problem with me and I knew she was nice to my angel.

'...........am surprised you could even get it up.' I heard Hayley roar. I looked at Marian she looked shocked and said 'oh my' and I laughed. This finally broke the silence and atmosphere with us and I relaxed a little.

'I still don't understand why he did it, he says he adores her. They've been together for five years and were about to start planning their wedding, even had the 'baby' talk' she said to me. I loved that people felt the need to tell me everything.

I shrugged my shoulders, 'He sounds like he manipulates her, if you ask me,' I laughed inside I was manipulating this whole situation but I did not care. The only thing that mattered to me was getting to her. Time was slowly running out for me and I needed to start to feed from her. I was slowly losing contact with the world of today and she needed to show me it from her eyes, she needed to teach me. There was so many things of today I did not understand and it had started to drive me mad and knew if I did not fix it I would eventually become insane. I had seen it happen first hand, it had happened to my sister.

'I think you're right,' Marian replied. I could have told her that the sun was square and black and she would have agreed with me. I fucking loved compelling people, it made life so much easier and fun.

Hayley stormed into the kitchen, went right to the fridge and grabbed a beer, she almost downed it in one. 'I needed that,' she said and both Marian and I started to laugh. 'Right, I am starving, lets get cracking on with dinner,' she said and she began peeling potatoes.

While Hayley's back was turned I looked at Marian and nodded my head towards the door, a gesture for her to leave. 'Hayley, I have to finish off some reports, I'll be back in a little while.' Marian said.

'It's OK , Winston can help me,' and she turned to me and smiled.

'Sure, no problem,' I smiled back at her as Marian left. I will tell you, this was something I would not have done 100 years ago, women did not expect it, but I wanted her as my companion and if this is what 'decent' men of today did then I would have to fucking comply would'nt I.

She asked me to peel the carrots, I'd never even fucking peeled a carrot in my human life and I did not have a clue how to. She started to laugh as she watched me struggle. 'Seriously Winston, sit down. I bet your mother does everything for you', and she stroked my cheek, 'here watch me,'

'I'd rather kiss you', I said and she laughed. I continued to flirt with her while she finished making dinner, I liked that she blushed as it showed her innocence. I won't bore you with the details of dinner as Marian was there so we just made general chit chat, I told a few lies and I sat close to my angel, so close we were touching.

'Marian', I said, 'don't you think it would be a good idea if I took Hayley out to let her hair down and take her mind off things'.

'I think that’s a wonderful idea, Winston and very thoughtful' she replied

Hayley smiled at me, 'OK, why not. I think I am in need of some fun.

I lied and explained that I needed to leave to freshen up, my angel was concerned about getting me home. I told her not worry as my place was nearby. It was a half-truth, my new place was within walking distance and I'd only rented it the day she walked out on him as I then realised she would come here and not go to Mollies. My real place was much further away.

'I'll pick you up at ten and dress comfortable,' it was Friday night, I was going to make it a late one she had no work in the morning and as I was planning to take her back to mine I knew I had to feed. She was not yet ready to learn what I was, I kissed her full on the mouth before I left and I heard Marian gasp as I did it but my angel did not seem to mind at all.

Due to all the pent up anger and sexual frustration I needed to get rid of, I knew I also needed either to fuck some woman or have a fight. As I wanted to keep myself fresh for my angel I decided on the latter but I wanted a good fight and I knew where to go. There was a boxing club on the other side of town and a few of the men that used the place were massive, I had seen them go in and out. I was planning to start a fight that envoled three or four of them, once you started on one it was easy to get others to join in.

The bell rang as I walked through the door alerting the attention of three of the men in there and they were pretty big, 'good start' I thought. This was the kind of place that did not like strangers, you either had to know them or buy your way in. One of the men started to walk towards me, 'Can I help you?' He was short and very stocky with a shaven ginger head, I just ignored him, I knew this would wind him up. Another one started to walk over as well, he was taller and blonde and he reminded me of her ex, so I decided I was going to beat the crap out of him. 'Hey, I'm talking to you tattoo boy, you looking for trouble.' Ginger shouted he was almost behind me. I turned as he reached me and said 'actually, I am looking for a fight,'

'Well, you got one then,' and he attempted to punch me but I just dodged it and laughed in his face. He went to punch me again and this time I caught his fist in my hand and began to squeeze hard. I stared at him the whole time. I watched the expression change on his face, from anger to fear as his bones started to crack and he screamed like a fucking girl as we heard a big snap. I realised I had crushed his hand. Ginger slumped to his knees holding his hand and as he did I kicked him hard in the face knocking him clean out.

Ex look alike was now holding an iron rod and there were two other men with him also holding rods, 'you want some of this' he said waving the rod at me, 'Bring it on you fucking little prick,' I sneered at him and they all ran at me, I was delighted, this was more fucking like it.

I let two of them hold me by arms and I pretended to struggle, 'Time to show you whose the boss' lookalike told me and he whacked me sqaure on the stomach with the rod, He then started to repeatedly hit my right leg with it. At first I played along and pretended it hurt but I quickly got bored.

He stopped when he realised I was staring at him and was not moving or making a sound. 'You on something?' I ignored him. He came right into my face and before he could speak I headbutted him, breaking his nose in the process. The two holding me now both let go and started to pelt me with the bars they were holding until I was lying on the floor and I won't lie this hurt, but it was what I wanted, I was becoming weaker due with each injury I recieved and knew I needed to feed. I grabbed the ankles of one the men and pulled hard, he easliy fell to the floor. I jumped up and knocked the other one out.

I looked at the man lying on the floor and I said. 'I'm going to kill you now,' and I dropped on top of him and bit into his neck and I started to feed, my hands were at the side of his head and I was just using my weight to pin him down. He was trying his best to push me off but he could'nt and then I smelled it 'fear' and he started to scream.