I accidentally farted on accident

Men are stupid, but you gotta love them

"So are you excited about going to Spain?"

"I'm excited as fuck." I said with a mouth full of white rice. Fun fact about me. I can eat a whole bowl of sticky white rice.

"Me too girl." S said passing herself and I some seaweed to eat with our rice.

"I wish I can go." Steven said sadly while playing cod. Once again. That's what Teddy and Steven been playing since Steven and Sasha got here.

"Too bad."

"Meanie." S skipped across the room to go kiss Steven on the head and she came back finishing her bowl of rice. I told Sasha what happened at my moms house and yesterday. When I mean this girl has vocals, her ass couldn't stop screaming about how I should of jumped his bones and had steamy hot sweaty sex the entire night. I think she was just saying that because Steven sent her a dick picture while he was in the bathroom and you know that made her horny.

"Sánchez. Go in my apartment and get more video games. Babe, go with him."

"Whyyyyyyyy?" She's so lazy.

"Get your short ass up and go with him."

"But he knows-"

"Sasha." Steven said sternly. Sasha pouted and walked past him and when she did like usual Steven would slap her butt. "Imma be getting that ass tonight." Sasha giggled.

"Gross." Teddy said getting up to follow S. When they left Steven made eye contact with me.

"I have something to confess." I arched my eyebrow. "I... oh man. I as in me wants to marry Sasha when we graduate." My jaw dropped.

"Are you serious?!"

"You don't want me to marry her or..."

"No! I mean yes, but FINALLY!" I jumped off the couch and hugged Steven to death. "I'm so happy for you! Oh my gosh oh my gooooooooooosh!"

"I was just waiting for the perfect time and I think it's now." I hugged him even tighter and kissed his cheek.

"I can't wait until you ask her."

"Ask her what?" Shit.

"If you wanted to have sex with your boo already." Sasha clapped her hands excitingly.

"Oh yes honey! I'll see you later C!" They ran out of the door with Steven tickling her out the entire time.

"Let me guess. He told you." I said yup and sat down on the couch. "Finally. I've been waiting for him to since forever."

"You and I both." Teddy picked me up sitting on the couch and sat me on his lap. He kissed my cheek and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I know we still aren't a couple RIGHT now, but I just can't keep my hands away from you." I smiled and started to fiddle my thumbs.

"Me either." We sat on the couch and started to watch Pineapple Express. That movie is funny, it's great actually, but I couldn't get my mind off of Teddy touching my thigh and what he said about being in a relationship soon. I'll love that. I loved being with him. I love Teddy it's just my trust isn't fully there for him anymore. I believe I can later on, but not now. I mean c'mon. It has been a year and some months since we have broke up and he still doesn't have my full trust. But for some odd reason I still love this douche bag. Why? Why do good looking people have to be such jerk offs? Why can't their looks match their personality? I mean don't get me wrong Teddy does have a great personality, he's just a dumbass. He doesn't think things through. He's so smart to where he's stupid sometimes. Teddy is like a idiot savant.