27. Reunion

Not caring how scandalised her brother or flatmates might be, or that the shower cubicle was hardly as spacious as the one in the hotel in Sri Lanka, she led him to the bathroom and they stepped under the steaming water together. Matt saw that despite being thinner Cara had a slight, firm swell to her stomach. He ran his hand over it and felt suddenly inflamed with tenderness and lust, knowing that she was carrying his child.

His reaction surprised him because he had felt the opposite with Miggy. He hadn't desired her at all since coming back from Sri Lanka. But maybe that wasn't the pregnancy. Maybe that had been because of her and the fact that he was over her.

They also hadn't slept together since he had got back. Matt calculated it was over three months since he'd had sex which was some realisation. He usually had a pretty high sex drive.

"There hasn't been anyone else since you," he told her.

"Really?" It was Cara's turn to be surprised.

"It just didn't feel right. Now I know why." He brought his mouth down on hers again, his hands roaming all over her body, glorying in her slim curves and the way she arched against him.

Cara was amazed that after all she had been through she had been able to recover so quickly. Also that despite being pregnant her body still reacted like this to him. She felt his muscles and the shape of his shoulders, things she had committed to memory and was now rediscovering.

His tongue entwined with hers, the water of the shower running over their faces, drinking one another in. Somehow he instinctively knew that her breasts were more sensitive than usual and he cupped them gently in his hands as he embraced her.

"Let's go back to your room," he said and they went back there and he laid her down on the bed.

As she lay on her back, naked, he kissed her stomach. She was sexier than ever now she was pregnant, or maybe it was the knowledge that she was completely his now. His child, in the girl he desired more than anything or anyone in the world.

Keeping his passion in check as best he could since his primary urge was to bury himself inside her as quickly as possible, Matt gently parted her legs and put his mouth between them. He wanted to ensure she was completely ready for him, that she wanted him as much as he wanted her.

As his tongue swirled over her, first lightly then firmly, he could tell by her soft moans that she was getting close. He wanted to be inside her when she came so he could feel it around himself.

He slipped a finger inside her, into the hot slick tightness of her. She writhed with pleasure at his touch.

He couldn't delay any longer.

He moved back up over her, moved his knees between her thighs, positioned himself and pushed into her. He had thought he might have to take it slowly but she rose against him, drawing him in. The sensation around him was indescribable.

Matt had forgotten how amazing she felt, how much better than any other woman he had ever been with. Physically they fitted exactly. She surrounded him completely. She was made for him.

Cara felt light headed with happiness, relief and the sensations her body felt under his hands and with his skin pressed against hers.

She had been in a nightmare - long, dark, lonely months and the escalating fear and shock of Declan - and now she was back in a dream. Back in Sri Lanka, just the two of them.

He felt larger than he had before, truly filling her.

"I've never stopped wanting you," he told her. And he showed her just how much. He ground into her, increasing the rhythm as she moved against him, meeting each of his moves.

There was no holding back. There was no need to hold back.

He exploded into her just as she reached her own white hot, spasming peak. His woman, the mother of his child. His once again. He vowed to make love to her every day and never let another man near her again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For your convenience, you can click the [External Link] button below right to get to the next chapter of Man of the Match