Finding Out The Truth.

Heyyy Guys! It's been what 7-8 months since I updated and honestly I forgot all about this account, but now I'm back and updating again! You can also check out my other account SadisticAmbrollins. Anyways on with the story!

Skylar

I looked at the half brown and blonde wolf standing in front of me, "S-Sethy.." I whispered as the small wolf about the size of a omega whimpered, he stepped forward licking my hand softly as if he was telling everything's okay. "Sethy." I said hugging him tightly tears falling from my eyes, "I'm sorry for everything.." I spoke in a whisper as tears threatened to fall. I looked up two seeing much whether large wolves, one of the wolves was a full coated black wolf with a gray chest and looked to be quite larger then Seth and the other one. The other one was much like a timber wolf, not much taller probably medium size. "R-Rommy..Deany..?" I whispered shuttering in fear as Roman let a snarl out baring his teeth, Dean however was snapping at Roman as if both of them we're speaking to each other. Dean lowered his head turning to me, he came closer before rubbing his entire body against me, I let my hand stay on his head softly rubbing it I could've sworn I saw him smiling. I jumped slightly as I felt Roman quite large body lay beside him.

Guys! I have to stop it here, I'm running out of ideas. Wanna help me?