He Just Told Me Off

Skylar

I tensed up, "Brock, stay on the ramp." Stephanie's spoke into the microphone as my fist clenched, "Harmony. No." She said before I yanked my arm away from her, "Stephanie don't make define The Authority" I said before Brock stepped closer to the ramp. I looked as The Shield were guarding Stephanie, Not today Brock I mumbled under my breath as I ran towards the apron flinging myself threw the middle rope landing on Brock. "Shield now." Stephanie said as I looked up towards The Shield who were climbing out of the ring towards me, I got off Brock backing up towards the ramp, This is not the storyline... I thought as The Shield got closer each movement. "Harmony! Harmony! Let's go Harmony! Kick The Hounds Ass Harmony!" I turned to the crowd chanting my name, causing them to stop moving towards me. I grabbed a microphone, "Hi there Hounds, The Names Harmony, now let me remind you every single person standing in this arena knows me very well.. I don't play shit and I sure in the hell don't believe in The Shield, I'll be damned if I'll follow The Authority's order. Take my advise boys, You three are just plastics." I said dropping the microphone. "Holy shit! Holy shit!" the crowd chanting as Dean licked his lips, "Sweetheart do you know who your talking to? Your talking to The United States Champion." He said smirking leaving me standing there dumbfolded. I just got told off..