(Extended Part)

she said with little laughs.

"sure thing Ms.Andrea!" Sel cheerly answered.

Then we did the dinner, then prepare the table, then clean the kitchen, and rest.

"Tay, can you call Austin in his room." mum commanded. So I go upstairs and went to the door of Aus' room.

*knock* knock*"Aus? Austin? Go down to the living. Dad's be home in a few moments." I said a bit loud.

I didn't wait for his response, I just go back to Sel.

"Hey Sel, is it fine that you're be home at 6?" i asked concernly.

"I just texted mum. It's okay. She'll just pick me up." she said smiling.

"where is Austin?" mum asked while looking upstairs.

"still in his room. Maybe he's sleeping?" I explained

"go wake him up." mum said

"Sel wanna come?" sure she'll go.

"okay. :)" told you. :D

At Austin's room.

"hey Austin! Wake up lazy head! This is my second time around calling for you." I said shaking him.

"ugh. Why? What time is it?" he asked while rubbing his eye

*fake cough*"it's already 5:25 Mr.Austin Andrew Swift." I said with my arms crossed front of my chest.

"what?! Is dad there?"

"yeah, infact, he's looking for you Aus." I joked. Sel laughed.

"Selena, you're here?" ofcourse. Duh? Haha!

"no Austin! This is Abi! Get up now. You're Dad's not home yet. He'll be here any moment so get your ass out of that matress." oh, sassy Selena. I love that!

"okay I'll take a bath first." he said and we go out.

We go down when I hear mum talking.

"mum who ar-

"Selena, just in time. Your mum is here." mum said sitting with Mrs.Gomez.

"Sel, sweetie? Let's go?" she asked.

"okay mum! Bye TayTay! Bye Mrs.Swift, say me hello to Mr.Swift and please tell Austin not to be such a lazy." she chuckled.

"bye Sel!" i said hugging her.

"see you tomorrow!" she said as she waved her hands and go after the door.

"where's Austin?" mum asked.

"he said he'll take a bath." i response.

After a while . Austin went down.

"mum, is dad here?" he asked.

"nope. But he'll be here any moment so get ready." he just nodded.

So, we wait for about 20mins then the doorbell rang.

Austin and I will race for the gate for sure.

"me first Aus!" I said as I get up from the couch. "nah! You're weak TayTay!" he tease getting up on the couch too.

So we walk fast but when we got to the gate dad already entered.

"DAD!!" we screamed running to hug him.

"we miss you dad!" austin said pulling out from the hug. "dad! Glad you're home!" i said then I peck his cheek.

"I miss you to Taylor and Austin. Where's your mum?" then he put his arms on our back.

"inside dad. Let's go!" aus said while pulling dad's hand.

"dad, how long would you stay?" i asked as we go inside.

"2 months honey." he answered.

"Luke! Welcome home!" mum said hugging dad.

"i miss you Andrea." dad whispered to mum's ear but we can hear it. Haha.

"i miss you too." aaww they're sweet right? "the dinner is ready. Let us eat first." mum added.

"YAY!" austin cheered more like a gay. Haha! Voracious! :P

We eat. After that, I'm the one who clean the table and Austin helped mum for the dishes.

I sit at the couch with dad.

"dad where is your next place?" i asked as he take a sip of his tea.

"Italy." aaww I really don't want him to leave again. If you're asking why does my dad is not always with us? Well, his working on a not so big company and his assigned in different places like now, he's from Germany for 3months and He's going to stay at Italy for another 3 months.

"Tay, do you have a boyfriend already?" O_o he asked with a creepy grin in his face.

"none dad." i said smiling.

"are you kidding me? Baby, you're beautiful, smart, nice, talented. You're almost perfect. It's impossible for you not to have any suitors." aaaww dad!

"umm.. Suitors? Yeah." i said looking at the ground.

"I have a sense that the next time I'll be home, you'll get your man."

Then Austin came.

"who's that 'un'lucky guy dad?" he said stucking his tongue out.

"SHUT UP!" i said. So annoying. -_____-

"well austin, he's a guy about Taylor's height, nice, curly, maybe? Handsome and smart. Just like Tay, he also sings. Maybe Tay's soulmate?" dad stated as he was looking up the ceiling.

"who are you talking 'bout?" i ask. Well that was really weird.

"only a guess, i just sense it." he said then he sighed.

*yawn*"dad i'm tired. Abi, Sel, and I went to mall earlier. Goodnight!" I stand up then kiss him on cheeks. "goodnight Aus."

"nighty night TayTay!" he said still with dad.

"Tay! You'll meet that guy tomorrow. Be ready." dad added. Huh?!

"you serious dad?" Austin chuckled.

"yeah." dad cheerly said.

"whatever dad." i chuckled then went to my room.

I fix myself, take a quick shower and jumped to my bed.

While I'm laying in my bed i remember Abi. Sel and I need to talk to her.

Something flashes in my mind.

"..about Taylor's height, nice, curly, maybe? Handsome and smart. Just like Tay, he also sings. Maybe Tay's soulmate?"

"..You'll meet that guy tomorrow. Be ready." ugh! I want to sleep but I can't! I'll try to sleep.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Okay, I'm really sleepy. Goodnight!"

-

(A/N: chapter 2 is done! Hope you like it. So this make my mind stressed.

1. Name of Taylor's dad.

2. Where did Taylor's dad went?

3. Who's older, Taylor or Austin?

[as i know Taylor is older than Austin]

4. Austin's middle name. Anyway, chapter3 soon!

Vote comment support!