Chapter Three - Lego house

Harry's P.O.V

"harry get up! You'll be late." mum yelled.

I jumped out of my bed and go to the bathroom to take a bath ofcourse. And then I fix myself.

So everythings done. I grab my things and go. I went out of my room to eat my breakfast.

I saw mum cooking something.

"hey mum!" I greeted as I peck her cheeks. "morning baby!" she said putting a pancake on my plate.

"where's Gemma?" I asked finding for her. "still in her room but she's already awake." mum answered still cooking another pancake.

I hear a door slammed. And that's Gemma went out of her room. "morning mum! Morning harry!" she said "yeah" i response.

A few minutes of silence and munching pancakes.

"haz, ready to meet my future sis-in-law?" she said with a weird smile.

"what are you talking 'bout?" i asked.

She smiled and shooked her head. "nothing. Go now, you'll be late." and she kissed my cheeks. What a sister?

"*sigh* i think so, Bye!" then i get my bag and walk towards the door when I remember something. "oh wait! Mum, what's the name of the campus?"

"oh God! I almost forgot. Sheffields dear."

"got it! Bye!" then she give me a smile. My mum is so beautiful that's why i'm handsome. Yeeeah!

I take a cab. "to sheffields." i said putting my bag on my side. "okay sir." good kitten obey! Haha!

While on my way I texted Zayn.

To: Zayn Malik

Hey Zayn! Is your school named Sheffields?

...

...

...

SENT!

Okay. I waited for him to response.

...

...

...

...

I got 1 message.

From: Zayn Malik

Exactly Haz! I'm on my way, bet the lads too. See you there! XX

Okay so few minutes.. Few minutes... Few minutes

"sir we're here." I give him the money and left the cab.

Well I may love this school.

"Harry!" zayn called. Yeah he just arrived.

"mate!" i greeted him. Wonder where's niall, lou, liam.

"you've seen them?" zayn asked. Ofcourse not! I'm just here in minutes.

"nah." i said as i look around. "come on Haz, let's look for them." i just nodded.

We walked around the campus and I can hear girls mumbled things like these.. 'hey is that zayn? Gosh! He's so handsome!' and 'yeah! I want to be his girl. Ooh! Wait,who's that one? OMG! He's hot either.' and 'and his handsome just like Zayn and the 3 others. But i want to see Louis!'

Blah blah blah's! -________-

"mates!" louis squealed. Then run to us like a 7year old. "hey boo!" that's what i call him boobear. :)

"good thing harry you'll study with us!" he said looking at some papers. "here, i got our sections. We're on the same class." he added as he handed us the papers.

"hey, where's Niall and Liam?" Zayn asked. "Canteen." he chuckled. "Niall." Zayn and I said in unison. Haha! When it comes to food, Niall is first.

So we went to the canteen, and see Niall eating chips, sandwich, and frenchfries with a diet coke.

"hey Harreh! *nom* good you'll study here in sheffields *nom nom*" The one and only Niall said with his mouth full of chips. I laughed.

"hey Haz! so we're complete come on! Let's go to our room." Liam stated.

As we walked through the campus Zayn approached someone.

---

Taylor's P.O.V

It's 7:15am and I'm on our campus with Sel. Wonder where Abi was?

But before we look for her, I checked the charts first.

Section A

Anderson Abigail

Brown Aiden

Boulstridge Dianne

Gomez Selena

Denver Anne

.

.

.

.

.

Swift Taylor Alison

.

.

.

We're on the same classes. Great!

As Sel and I look at the charts, someone approached us.

"section A?" zayn asked. He's with Liam, Niall, Liam, and.. The curly one. A transferee? "hey! Yeah same classes?" i asked. "hi boys!" i added. Then I saw Niall swallow the fries he munchs hardly. Hahaha!

"hi!" louis and liam greeted. "hi Taylor! Hey? Selena!" Niall greeted too and winked at Sel. These two are so cute. They like eachother even their not a couple. Whut? Did I just saw her blushed? Hahahahaha!

"yes. umm where's Abigail?" zayn asked. "on her way?" i answered more like a question.

"oh.. Wait, just in time. Taylor meet our childhood friend, harry. Harry this is Taylor, and her bestfriend Selena and another one Abigail but she's not here yet." zayn introduce

"hey Taylor! I'm Harry Styles. Glad to meet you." and he offer a handshake. "taylor swift. Me too." i giggled and accept the shakehands.

"and Selena, right?" he greeted Sel. Sel just smiled.

Then someone fake coughed, it's Zayn. Realizing Harry and I still holding each other's hand. We released it awkwardly and we chuckled and so as the rest of them except for Zayn.

Then the bell rang. "so, I think we need to go. We still need to find Abi. Nice meeting you Harry! See you later!" i said and go..

Abi where are you? Yoohoo?

Selena's P.O.V

So we're finding for Abi. I can't consentrate. Oh niall! I cant talk!

Then gotcha! "Abi! Hey sorry that was all jokes." Tay explained.

So they talked and talked and yes! She revealed 'bout zayn. Haha!

Then we go to our room. We will be late if not.

--

Harry's P.O.V

I'm bored! There's no prof. yet. Its still 10or15mins. Early. So I put my earphone and played Lego house. My favorite.

"i'm gonna pick up the pieces and build a lego house.." I sing quietly. Then someone poked me.

"is that Lego house of Ed Sheeran?" taylor asked. God!She's so pretty. Oops! "yeah." I answered.

She sat beside me, I give her the piece and she started to sing. Her voice is great!

I sing with her. "and out of all these things i've done. I'll love you better now." it ended.

Then..

"goodmorning class!"

aaww man!