Chapter Four - Sorry :(

Taylor's P.O.V

We're on our english subject. A while ago Harry and I have our mini concert. :D I like him. uhh.. I mean, He's good.

"I'm Miss Ashton, Rebbecka Ashton. I'll be your english professor for this year.." miss Ashton introduced herself to us.

I remember 'bout the Harry thing.

'hey Harry! You sings good! I'm amazed. :)' that's wat I've wrote on a piece of paper and give it to him secretly

He accept the paper with his very confused look. he's even cute there :)

I saw him smile while reading it. "that was great! catch ya up later? maybe at recess? :D" he answered

"okay Styles! But this time, let us focus with Miss Ashton first. (:"

So... At recess with Harry is just a second away.

Harry's P.O.V

Taylor's voice kept on playing in my head. Her voice is so angelic. And now I can't help to look at her. Her blonde hair, red lips, and eyes with those blue orbs.

"hey Haz! You like Taylor?" Louis whispered that interrupt me in my thoughts.

"what?! No! I mean, I like her cause she's so nice but-

"but your eyes always wanted to see her? Is that what you're about to say Mr. Harold Styles?"

"whatever carrot boy. Shut up. -_________-" I said with my shut up-or-you'll-be-having-your-death stare.

"okay but stop staring at Taylor. She might melt in a moment just like a yummy ice cream with a chocolate syrup and sprinkles then a cherry on top of it." Louis said looking up like he's imagining the ice cream.

I just shook my head. What is the matter with looking at Taylor? Well she's a real gorgeous.. by the way, she's wearing a red t-shirt and white skinny jeans, her hair was tailed with her bangs that really suits her. Wait? How simple this girl is? I just noticed that she's only wearing a sandals but it's nice too. "hey Harry? Are you alright?" I hear the sweet voice asking while a hand was on my right shoulder. Wait, what??

O__________________o

"Harry, are you okay?" there she is, Taylor standing infront of me. "uhh.. yeah.. I-I'm okay, I'm just uhmm.. floating in my thoughts hehe.." for sure I look stupid to her ph damn it! "oh! Haha! Must be thinking 'bout a girl huh?" she said, more like teasing me with herself! Wha-what?!! Did I just?! Did I just thought of that?

"no! I mean, It's nothing. I think it's recess. So see you later?" this is really a mess.. better be disappearing right now! -________-

Taylor's P.O.V

"oh! Haha! Must be thinking 'bout a girl huh?" I'm not really laughing. I just don't feel the words that coming out of my mouth. But why am I being annoyed by that? "no! I mean, It's nothing. I think it's recess. So see you later?" he said like his avoiding to look at me. Did I do or say something wrong? So I just smiled and turn around then I rememer something, "harry, the boys told me that they're on the café" yes aside of our canteen, our school also have it 's mini-café. How fabulous right? :D

"thanks but, just let them. Why don't we take our recess now so we can continue our music discussion earlier" he said with a wink? Well, he's cute there though. ;"> "uhh.. but I need to go to the library, Selena and Abigail was there." "oh okay I'll just wait for you there" he said.

..

..

..

..