Announcements!

Hello, guys. Michael's here and OMG!!! Thank you so much for my 100 followers on Wattpad. That means a lot to me, because all of you liked my story, choosing two things, playing with you guys, and suggestioning things. I have an announcement. There are 4 things that I will put in the future.

1. If you're a fan of FNAF, there will be a fan fic/show where all the characters of FNAF can sing songs, suggesting things to react, and intermissions. It will be called "FNAF's Corner". It will released on December 12.

2. There will be a contests for Ninjago fans. I will give you your mission, and your job is to make a story or poem or oneshot, etc. And the winner will have a shout out, and vote of your story and added on my reading list! There's also for 2nd and 3rd place. It will start on December 26.

3. New Ninjago fan fic story. Which will be called CROSSOVER'D. This fanfic story is where the cast of Ninjago will meet another show that they will crossover to. It's going to be fun! Starts on January 9. That date right there, you can now subscribe me on YouTube. It's going to be awesome to see you guys.

4. You can pick any show, then, any character or choose all from that show, and finally, give them a suggestion of what they will react. It's called "BUILD-YOUR-OWN REACT SHOW". It will release on January 23.

Those are my announcements. So thank you guys so much for 100 followers. I'll see you around. Ciao!