Here's a message from the winner of the 5th Battle of MLRecords...

Hello, everybody! It's Leonardo from The Turtles.

I won the Battle of MLRecords. Therefore, I'm going to announce my band will release our new album, UH OH, will be out this Friday. Since, the collaboration which is us, One Half and Marco, Marco will release him and Star's final album, It Is About Time. I'm really sad they will be separated and work independently.

Thank you guys so much for supporting me and I've never won like this on the first go.

But, I have something else to say. Something good.

When we were in the superband called ML + L7, we were happy that it's wonderful to experience until 2016. That super band no longer exists, and we just left alone doing nothing for a whole year. In 2017, Ralph won The Best Houseguest of Summer '17 and I couldn't bee much happier. Some people knew us for a long time, and we thought maybe we would get back together and this time, our way. We started the band called The Turtles and the first two albums were pretty good. Then, the transition from us and it's now way better than ever. It's been 2 years since we started the band.

I supported every band and duo because they were talented and knew how to show their stuff. You know what I'm going to do...

I will let every duo, and the bands release their new albums to release this Friday.

That means, The Legendary Paladins, Galran & Sharpshooter, Boyz Up, The Holts, SWAT Kats, us (The Turtles), and Star + Marco. Everyone who made it in this battle should release their newest albums. Ready to release on Friday.

It's all about Collaboration of Champions. It's not about me winning the whole thing. It's not about 1/2 of The Turtles and Marco from Star + Marco winning as a collab. It's about everyone who had been this battle. Whether it's your first time or not, there's something to be worth every band and duo.

With that said, I'll let every band and duo release whatever their new album and set it to Friday! That's awesome! That's collab's way!

Once again, thank you for taking me to the end and win this battle just to let everyone know about this great news from MLRecords.

I hope the next battle would be better than this. Thank you.

-Leonardo, The Turtles