NEW TWIST OF THIS BATTLE!

(I'm talking to Lance about the twist of this battle. A new twist that you never see on any battles. First time in the history of the Battle of MLRecords.)

Well, if you and Keith would be eliminated, who would you want to support from the Come backers?

"It would be Jay and Cole. We're going to support them and were fans of them."

What if I tell you that if you guys are out and Jay or Cole wins the battle and announce the solo and their band's upcoming album, you two will announce the same as well.

"That would be awesome."

That's right, if the new comers are out of the battle, they can still have the chance to win as well by supporting the come backers. If their come backer wins the battle and announce their upcoming works, the new comer who pick that artist(s) will announce their upcoming works too.

THIS IS CALLED, "COLLABORATION OF CHAMPIONS".

"Oh, sweet. If Keith isn't going to win, we have to let Jay and Cole win this one. That's awesome."

For short,

If new comers are eliminated, they can still have a chance to announce their upcoming works by rooting for the come backers: Jay and Cole, Sticks, Jake, and Marco. If one of these come backers win and announce their upcoming albums, the new comers who picked the come backers will win as well and announce the upcoming albums.