Jew Aids

Tweek stared at the floor, waiting his turn with the school councilor, "what's his deal anyway?" He said to himself "maybe I'm the one with the problem.." He wondered "no way! He's the one acting like a self centered tool!" He stopped for a moment "wait why do I care what some dumb guy thinks" he shook his head to ignore the thoughts in his mind, he couldn't explain why but Craig had been on his mind all day, there was no reason for it and he felt embarrassed for thinking so hard about another boy who obviously only cared about himself. Tweek groaned and rested his chin upon his hands as he waited, soon enough Craig walked out and right passed him, Tweek felt a part of him become anxious, more than usual that is, as Craig passed him. He couldn't explain why and it was starting to get on his nerves about this whole stupid thing. He'd always felt slightly nervous being around Craig but not like this, this was way different and way more annoying.
After Tweek's talk with Mr Mackey on his behavior it was time for morning recess so he headed outside to find the other kids, he didn't have a one particular friend so he just kind of looked around for someone he felt like hanging out with and walked over to them. "You guys! You guys!!" Eric ran over to the small group that was Kenny,Stan,Clyde, Kyle, Craig and Token "you guys are not going to believe this" he said panting slightly as he had just run over and was out of breathe "what is it, Cartman?" Kyle asked, expecting him to say the dumbest thing on the planet "I just discovered the cure for cancer" Eric said with a serious look "what? No you didn't" Stan said "no you guys I really did!" Eric insisted "quit lying fat ass you did not cure cancer" Kyle retorted "Ey! Don't call me fat. I really did cure cancer!" Eric snapped back "then what is it, Cartman?" Clyde asked in an accusing tone "the cure for cancer is...Jew aids" Eric said as Kenny bursted into laughter, Kyle glared at him "oh real funny." Cartman stopped him to finish "no no hear me out, remember that one time I got aids? And then Kyle mysteriously got aids too?" Stan raised an eyebrow "it was not 'mysterious' you gave me aids you fucking fat ass!" Kyle growled "I'm not finished KYLE." He snapped back just as Tweek had walked over to the group to listen "I took the blood samples we had and my hunch is somewhere in that Jew boy DNA is the cure for cancer, you see, Hitler had a similar theory...only without aids. See, aids is a strong disease and I think it could eat away at the cancer" he explained "that is the stupidest thing I have ever heard." Craig said after the long silence between them all "you've got to be joking." Kyle said in an annoyed tone "Kyle. Cancer is no joke" Cartman reassured him "if it's just a hunch it doesn't mean you've cured cancer Cartman" Token finally spoke "....I'm done" Kyle said walking off with Stan and Clyde "no you guys I'm serious wait!!" Cartman shouted as everyone walked off besides Tweek and Craig "fine fuck you guys too" he said walking off as well. Craig glanced over at Tweek realizing he had been standing there, he cracked a small smile "what're you following me around or something, Tweek?" Tweek twitched and looked at him "no! Ah- I'm just standing here!" Craig gave a small sly chuckle "yeah sure whatever, hey we should hang out after school. I kinda need help with something and I can't do it by myself" Tweek cocked on eyebrow "what is it..?" Craig ticked his pointer finger "you'll see after school" Tweek had no idea what the hell he would need help with that Tweek could do but he wasn't gonna question it, he secretly wondered what on earth he was up to so he nodded his head in agreement "sweet see you later then" Craig said with a smile, it was the most adorable smile Tweek had ever seen and it kind of made his stomach hurt from the sudden anxiety from Craig, he shook it off and watched Craig walk away with that same smile on his face.

Tweek waited outside the school just as the other kids were walking out, he leaned against the wall with his eyes focused on the ground, he felt an extreme nervous pinch in his stomach of the unknown, his twitching got slightly worse and he started making small anxious noises. "Hey Tweek!" Craig popped up in Tweek's face and broke him out of his trance, Tweek let out a small yell of surprise "ya ready to go? Let's go!" Craig said starting to walk down the sidewalk with his hands in his coat pockets, Tweek clumsily started following him "wh-where exactly are we-ah!-going Craig?" He asked eagerly waiting the answer. Craig grinned, still walking "I know a place where we can get illegal fireworks" Tweek stared for a minute "I-ILLEGAL?! No way! We'll get in so much trouble!" Craig put his hand on Tweek's shoulder "hey hey it's cool, as long as we don't get caught it's fine" Tweek shook his head violently "no way man! That's way too much pressure!!" He said shaking and twitching "calm down man it's not as bad as it sounds, come on" Craig said with a grin and kept walking, Tweek reluctantly followed behind the raven haired boy.