WINTER'S FUCK BOI

it wasn't long before Craig and Tweek became best friends, but they both secretly longed for more. deep inside they knew it but denied it to themselves, but it was there, and it was growing day by day. their feelings for each other..

"Hey Craig! you're cheating!" Tweek exclaimed, violently pressing the buttons on his controller "no im not, im just better at this game than you" he teased as the game over screen appeared "ha! i win again! ready for round 12?" "no that's bullshit ah- i loose every time!" Tweek scrunched his face up in a pouty face "aww come on, one more round dude" Tweek finally sighed in defeat "fine...." he said clicking the buttons to restart the game. Craig kept his stare focused on Tweek, the passed few weeks had been fun hanging out with him, he wondered why they hadn't been friends before. he gave a slight smile of compassion, Tweek turned his head and met eyes with Craig, he felt his stomach clench up with anxiety knowing his cheeks were going warm. he kept his eyes locked with Craig's expecting some words from him. Craig smirked "your face is red, you sun burn easy dont you?" he said pointing out the fact that Tweek's pale face made him look like he was blushing way harder than he actually was. Tweek blushed a little harder "n-no" he stuttered in denial as he looked away. he felt sick to his stomach at this point, the anxiety and embarrassment was creating a pit in his gut that made him feel nauseous. what was with that stare? did he have something to say? did i do something??? Tweek thought to himself in dread, worrying of the worst case scenario. "Hey Tweek" Tweek jumped a little, slightly startled as he had been awoken from his deep trance and looked at Craig "have you ever kissed a girl before?" Craig asked, Tweek stared at him with a confused look "what? no way! that'd be way too much pressure! i mean what if i missed?? what if my lips got dry? i'd rather not deal with that ever" Tweek admitted, trembling. Craig raised an eyebrow "really? it's not hard, man. here i'll show you" he said leaning closer to him "sh-SHOW ME?! what do AH- you mean???!" he started twitching "calm down it's just a kiss you weirdo" "DUDE THATS SO GAY" "no one will know" "NO AH- N-NO WAY!! TH-THAT'S SO EMBARRASSING!! WHAT IF SOMEBODY WALKS IN??!" "so? just close your eyes! its not hard" "N-NO I-I CANT!!" "dude stop yelling you're gonna get us in trouble" "KISSING WILL GET US IN TROUBLE!!!" "oh my god" Craig forcefully smashed his lips into Tweek's making him yelp and try to pull away, but Craig kept a hold on his hand and head until Tweek started to calm down and slowly accept the kiss, it felt so soft, he had never experienced a kiss before, it was so warm.. it made him feel tingly all over his body. Craig finally pulled away and smiled lightly "see, that wasn't so bad now was it?" Tweek looked o the side, blushing madly and trembling lightly. Craig patted his head and ruffled his hair "you'll get used to it." Tweek blinked "u-used to it? what's that suppose to mean??'