LOL U LIL SLUTS

"WHAT THE HELL MAKES YOU THINK THIS IS ACCEPTABLE, CRAIG?! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!" Thomas screamed as Laura tried to calm him, Craig stayed silent, looking down at the table, worried about Tweek.. "Craig, why on earth would you allow a boy to do that to you?" Laura asked in a calm and concerned voice, trying to be the rational one here. Craig still kept silent, "Craig!! answer your mother!!" Thomas shouted, infuriated "Thomas!"Laura said taking his shoulder "yelling wont help anything, calm down" Craig finally looked up at his parents, he stayed silent still, not sure what to say really. After a long silence Thomas had had enough. "nothing to say?fine. you're grounded Craig. from that damn kid! I'm calling his father" Craig snapped "NO! I-...He didn't do anything! I-.. i made him!" he shouted, Laura was shocked "you.. molested your friend, Craig?.. oh god.." she covered her mouth in shame of her own son. Craig felt his heart drop seeing his mother turn her face away from him like that. suddenly Craig felt a sharp pain as his father's large hand collided with his son's cheek with a loud smack "you are never to speak to him again." Craig's eyes started to water a little from the stinging pain and heartbreak he felt. he clenched his teeth and fists and stared at the floor, he felt his heart being torn in two and ran up to his room as tears escaped his eyes.

Tweek had arrived home and locked himself in his room without speaking to his parents at all, waiting a call from Craig to hear what happened. the anxiety hit him hard and he started shaking violently as he cletched his pillow, thinking of the worst case scenario when his father knocked on the door "Tweek, son? are you in there" Richard asked knocking lightly "y-yes" Tweek managed to say as he got up and opened to door, hoping his dad would tell him everything was okay and that it was a big misunderstanding. Richard walked in and sat Tweek down "your friends father called, he told us what happened, Tweek.." he said handing him a cup of coffee, Tweek took it and took a small sip "it's going to be okay" he smiled "that boy won't ever hurt you again" Tweek got a confused look on his face "what? hurt me?" he asked "its alright son, you dont need to say anymore," he hugged his son "that must've been traumatizing for you, we'll start getting you some counseling" Tweek tried to get out of his dad's embrace "what?! what are you talking about?! he asked m- traumatizing?? Dad im fine i dont need a counselor, what about Craig?!" he demanded answers "his parents have him under control, he wont come near you again" Tweek's eyes widened as he felt a pit in his stomach, anxiety coming in full force "n-no.. no! dad, no!!" he shouted as tears started to fall from his eyes "dad please! dont let them do that!! I ca-... I cant live without him!!!" he shouted as started to cry "they cant do that!!" Richard completely ignored his son's pleads and just believed he was upset about being raped by his school friend. "its alright Tweek, me and your mother are her for you" he said as he gave his son one last quick hug before leaving. Tweek sunk to the floor and cried, he had lost his best friend, just like that.. he hadn't even known him for that long but he felt such a deep connection with him and didn't want to admit it but had deep feelings for Craig, why else would he willingly give his friend a BJ? he quickly picked up the phone and dialed Craig's number, as he was about to push send, he stopped.. he didn't know what he would say to him.. not to mention his parents wouldn't just give Craig the phone knowing who was on the other end after this. he dropped the phone onto the floor and grabbed his hair and whimpered, not knowing what to do an feeling like his entire world had just hit an eternal apocalypse.

it had been about a week and since it was spring break the boys hadn't seen each other at school and Craig hadn't left his house, mostly because he didn't feel like he had no reason and his father had grounded him until spring break was over. knowing his mistake and the horrid consequences of loosing a boy who he knew he had fallen for, took a huge toll on him, Clyde had come over to see if he wanted to play basketball on the courts or at least just do something and Craig wouldn't even say anything to him besides "I'm grounded." then just closed the door on his friend's face, leaving Clyde at his doorstep. Craig slowly got up and got onto his computer. no messages. he set his forehead down into the desk in self pity. god, i'm so stupid.

finally after the long week and a half, spring break was over and it was back to school. Tweek anxiously waited by the bus stop, looking around for Craig, the other kids at the stop talking about all the things they did over the week. Tweek drowned out their voices and the bus soon arrived, he felt his heart sink, Craig wasn't here.. so then he's not coming.. Tweek stood there for a moment then got on the bus after the other kids, sitting in the back by himself, sinking into a deep depression as he pull his shirt over his face and clutched his legs to his chest. the bus ride was load as it often would be, the bus finally stopped at the school and Tweek got off, not taking his eyes off his feet the whole way out, and started walking to the entrance "Tweek," he heard a voice call out that made his heart stop momentarily, he froze and looked behind him and saw Craig, he couldn't believe it, he felt overjoyed and stunned by him at the same time, he couldn't muster up any words to say. Craig looked to the side in sorrow "I-..I'm sorry..." he said, he then looked back at Tweek and saw his tears sparkling as they ran down his cheeks "C-Craig" he said, Craig swallowed "T-Tweek?-" he was suddenly cut off by Tweek's sudden tearful embrace "Craig, I'm in love with you!!" he shouted, his voice muffled by Craig's shirt, Craig's face went red as he looked around at all the people, he quickly grabbed Tweek's arm and guided him to a secluded area, as he actually wasn't suppose to even be talking to Tweek. Tweek suddenly felt he shouldn't have said that.. thinking Craig now hated him for it, he hung his head down as Craig dragged him. Craig stopped and looked back at Tweek then before he could say anything pulled him into a soft passionate yet dominant kiss. Tweek's eyes widened and he wrapped his arms around Craig's neck, kissing him back while Craig run his hand up Tweek's back, gripping him closer to him as their lips were locked. this was much better than their last kiss. after a few seconds Craig broke the kiss softly and held Tweek against his chest "I'm in love with you too..." he said holding his newly found lover. Tweek had never felt happier in his life and he held tightly onto Craig, smiling softly, still feeling his Craig on his lips, hoping this feeling would never go away.....

(A/N:AYYY SORRY FOR THE SLOW UPDATE I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW PEOPLE WERE READING THIS..LOL ANYWAY, I MIGHT END IT THERE BUT I MIGHT NOT IT DEPENDS ON IF YOU GUYS CARE ENOUGH FOR MORE CHAPTERS LOL )