Sickened

I walked down the stairs with my arms filled with clothes coats and socks. I put my clothes on the sofa so they wouldn't get wrecked by anyone else who wwas up later than me and would clumsily sit on them at the breakfast table.

The downstairs of the dorm was tidy contrary to the upstairs where nobody cleaned up half the crap they made. There were three rooms downstairs. The kitchen, which was also a dining room, the living room which had red sofas and a widescreen television we had all saved up for, and a washroom which we all shared since there were only guys in the dorm. I sat down at the dinner table. Micheal had made us our breakfast which was waffles and syrup which helped battle the cold outside. Everyone had a quiet and calm mood. They couldn't feel my sped up and scared heartbeat, my quickened breathing, my fear of the cold outside. I ate up my share of breakfast and sighed standing up from the chair and washed my plate. I looked at the snow which settled peacefully on the floor outside. It was peaceful but menacing. It terrified me how such innocent of things could killed me. It scared me how vulnerable I was.

The bell rung signing that lesson were about to begin so I rushed on my two coats, thick socks and winter boots. By the time I was prepared everyone had left for their course lessons. I sighed taking a deep, stuttered, terrified breath and put a single foot into the snow where it fell to the solid of the earth. I looked at the trees which were my only way of navigating my way to the salted and gritted road.

"Morning." I said to the silent dawn, and closed the door behind me. All I could hear was the snow crumbling beneath my snow boots and my struggling breath.

I got to my lesson which was in the annex. The snow that had already nestled itself upon my had and scarf melted quickly in the warmth, soaking my hair making it look a muddy brown rather than the dark blonde it was. The warmth tried to groom and calm me, but it would never take away my childish disappointment I usually felt when coming out of the snowy winter air.
My professor looked at me sternly as I was five minutes late. Some students sniggered. I glared at them as I sat down and took out my books and began catching up on my notes.
Something light but rough hit the back of my head. I turned in the direction it came from an growled at who threw it. They grinned at me unmoved. At the end of the lesson the professor had to run away quickly to anther lesson, I stood from my chair. "The hell is your problem?" I asked them approaching them with my fists partially clenched.
They smiled and stood only when they stood I knew I wasn't going to win this fight. My heart sped up and I ran out of the building not thinking about the winter cold. Just how badly they could beat me up and hurt me.
I felt someone grab my hoodie straining my frail bones before being dragged backwards. I choked and coughed up blood. I felt scars in my lung burn as they opened causinge to hear static whizzing in my ears. Over that I heard them chuckling and mocking me. That was when they did it. They pushed my face in the snow. I was drowning in the beauty of winter.

I wanted to scream for help, but the frost overpowering my lungs forbade me to do so. I wheezed and whimpered, grunted and cried. Begging for release from the punches and kicks that kept on coming like a painful conveyer-belt. I grabbed one of their feet only for another one of them to step on my hand making my frail bones crack and me to bite my lip trying not to scream which would expel the little air I had left in my lungs.

They heard a door slam. That was when they ran away. I wheezed begging for help but none came. I could feel my eyes fluttering closed. "N-no..." I muttered. "I won't even get to say goodbye..."  The snow fell onto me as if it were eager to bury me and get rid of me. As if I wasn't needed and that it was right for me to die. I was crying so much I couldn't tell if I was even breathing. I wanted to charge over to the cruel people who struck me down and stab them in the back.

My eyes closed and like a prisoner. I was locked into a coma. A sleep like death.