BROKEN {3}

©JESSICA RUIZ          

2013 ALL RIGHT RESEVRVED

EDITED BY JESSALYN MARIE 

·•●   Three ✰ ●•·  

 Jessalyn didn't move from the spot she was standing from as Taylor walked closer.

"I know why you were up late last night. I saw Taylor leave the house earlier, trying to be quiet." Noah whispered.

"Damn girl can never stay quiet. It’s the damn heels." Jessalyn said to herself softly.

"Or it can also be her moaning your name." Noah included as he walked inside the house, most likely to prevent Scilla from lifting boxes.

Finally Jessalyn was left alone with Taylor, who Jessalyn noticed changed her clothes.

And she couldn't help but admit Taylor looked hot with her natural blonde hair high on her head in a ponytail, her rose crop top, her acid blue skinny jeans, and of course her light pink pumps that gave her 2 inches more height than Jessalyn.

"What are you doing here Taylor?" Jessalyn asked when the girl finally stopped in front of her, making Jessalyn look up a little. Jessalyn noticed Taylor always did that; stand closer so Jessalyn would have to look up.

"I have no fucking clue." She said with a chuckle. They stood quiet, Jessalyn started to feel awkward. She still remembers when she met Taylor.

Jessalyn was still in her weird boy looking stage. She was talking back to her aunt and uncle when she was home, but once she got in school she would shut down. She decided not to make any friends, but people would try to talk to her. She will just ignore them. Then puberty hit and people just thought that since Jessalyn was "hot" they would try harder to get her attention, so when they didn't get the picture she started to take the attitude she always gave at home and use it at school. In no time Jessalyn Castillo-West was labeled the BITCH. So Taylor being a total bitchy cheerleader wanted to know who was taking her title. That's when the pranks began.

Open (unused) tampons and pads in the lockers, written curses on the bathroom’s walls to each other, rumors spreading like 'Jessalyn's a slut': not true. "Taylor Vino sucked the whole football teams’ dicks: still debating if true or not. Hair dye in shampoo bottles. Red Bull mixed with salt. Poison Ivy in Taylor's lotion bottle; Jessalyn had her fingers covered in a rash, but to have Taylor's face with a rash was hilarious to her. Jessalyn laughed all the time, and to her, Taylor deserved it. She did put roaches in Jessalyn's food. Thank God she saw it before she started to eat.

How she and Taylor ended up in a hot steamy make out session that ended with them in bed, tangled in the sheets, Jessalyn still has no clue.

But they both know it was nothing big. They still treat each other like enemies, which ended up frienemies, and last frienemies with benefits. Jessalyn likes it like that. And even though Jessalyn knows everything about Taylor's life, Taylor doesn't know anything about Jessalyn that she didn't let it be known. And Jessalyn likes it that way.

Jessalyn put her hands in her front pockets, biting her bottom lip, deciding she should just say goodbye.

"So I'm leaving so goo-" She was cut off by Taylor's lips on hers, taking Jessalyn by surprise. Her body locking in place until Taylor moved her fingers from Jessalyn's neck to her arm, her touch soft like a feathers. That's when Jessalyn closed her eyes, moving her lips against Taylor's gently at first, then moving them roughly taking over the kiss.