BROKEN {10}

©JESSICA RUIZ

2013 ALL RIGHT RESERVED

NOT EDITED

This Chapter is dedicated to InSaNiTy. She a fellow Brownxites, she is awesome girl. Gif queen. Part of my watty family and girlxgirl stories gave me the courage to write my own girlxgirl stories. 

Love you Kitty. 

Anyway ENJOY! 

 •● ✰Ten  ●•·

Jessalyn stared at the door she just slammed. She could barely hear Ricky breathing behind it over her hard breathing.

“Jess, open the door.” He said, but she didn’t move. Her eyes still wide and her breathing still fast.

“Go home Ricky.” She told him. His stop breathing hard so she wouldn’t know if he was still there.

“Jess...I’m sorry...please...”

“Rick Go. Home!” What else was she supposed to say? What is it with guys kissing her without her permission? Okay so she like Gab kissing her, as much as she wanted to deny it, she likes Gab. But Ricky? She knew the guy since he was six,They use to do everything together, well until they hit high school.

 Maybe that sounded romantic to some people but to Jessalyn that’s just being best friends. Him kissing her just confused her. Made her head hurt. Made her feel guilty, which was weird because she never felt like that when she kissed Gab.

“Alright.” There was a soft knock on the door, Jessalyn thought it sounded like his knuckles. “Okay, I’m going home. But…but we are going to talk…I don’t know when but we are.”

Jessalyn heard the shuffle of his feet against the pathway of her house, but it slowly disappeared. Jessalyn breath slowly don’t but her head started to hurt.

“Did he kiss you or were we seeing things?” Scilla asked, Noah behind her.

“You have two guys kissing you. Well aren’t you having fun.” Noah added. Jessalyn looked at the two adults and rolled her eyes.

“It’s creepy to spy.” She said, walking towards the staircase.

“We are supposed to spy, that’s what grown-ups do.” Scilla said. “So what is your teenage mind thinking, about the two boys?”

Jessalyn shook her head and started to go up the stairs. “This teenager is going to bed.”

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Jessalyn didn’t want to go to school the next day. She took her sweet time getting up and when Noah threatened to drive her to school she was in even slowly getting ready.

She didn’t want to face Ricky and the confusion of the kiss, she didn’t want to see Gabriel and deal with his flirtation and definitely didn’t think she had the will power to stop herself from flirting back.

She just wanted to be in her bed, wrapped up in her blanket and sleep. But she wasn’t, at this very moment she was standing in front of the gym. The gym where most of the seniors have together. It was after lunch, Jessalyn had dodged Ricky and Gabriel all day, she ate her lunch in the hidden staircase and every time she would see either boy, she would run the other way. Yeah she felt like a coward but what is a girl supposed to do.