-3-

I'm so sorry for not updating in forever. I haven't even realized its been since October since I've updated this story. Again I'm really sorry.
________________

I leaned my head against the window exhausted. I was on the train going to Hogwarts. Oh how I missed you Hogwarts.

"You okay?" George asks me. I nodded.

"I'm just tired." I said. It wasn't a lie either. Before leaving for Platform 9 3/4 Lucius made sure to Crucio my ass a few times. I can feel myself slowly going insane because of it. But I'm just happy I'm going to Hogwarts so I can recover from it. He did it more then usual this year, which is why I'm more exhausted.

"Are you sure?" Fred and George asked at the same time. I smiled brightly at them though it was fake and nodded. They smiled back and went back to talking about this years pranks.

I wonder who's going to be this years DADA professor since Uncle Remus resigned last year because of Snape.
-
I sat down at the Gryffindor table and set my head down, Fred and George sitting on my sides. A few people down I saw Harry and the rest of the trio. Harry saw me and waved. I weakly smiled and waved back before setting my head down just as the first years entered.

I zoned out on the list of names being called and them being put into houses because I didn't care. I sat up as Dumbledore stood up to his podium.

"Are you sure your okay?" George whispered. I nodded.

"Now that we're all settled in and sorted I'd like to make an announcement." Dumbledore stated. "This castle will no longer be just your home, but home to some very special guests as well." I looked at Filch strangely as he some what jogged down the aisle. "You see Hogwarts has been chosen-" Filch interrupted him and they were whispering back and forth to one another until he jogged back down the aisle to the doors. "Hogwarts has been chosen to host a legendary event." Dumbledore continued. "The Triwizard Tournament." I heard the whispers of my table talk about it. "For those who don't know the triwizard tournament brings together 3 schools for magical contests, for each school a single student is selected to compete. Now let me be clear, if chosen you stand alone and trust me when I say these contests aren't for the faint hearted. But more of that later. For now, please help me welcome the lovely ladies of Beauxbon Academy School of magic and their headmistress Madame Maxine. Everybody faced the doors as girls in blue uniforms walked in. They made their way down the aisle and I saw all the guys drool over them. Their veela's. I saw George staring at their arse's. I smacked him upside the head.

"Ow. What was that for?" He asked. I roll my eyes.  A tall woman entered the Great Hall. She made it to Dumbledore.

"Now our friend's from the North, from Durmstrang and their headmaster Igor Kackaroff. The group of guys walked in carrying staffs doing these tricks with them.

"Bloody hell." I whispered. They ran up and did tricks and stuff which was pretty cool. My eyes widened immensely after I saw who walked in. "It's Victor Krum." I exclaimed. Ron is probably drooling over him.

-

I stuffed my face with food.

"Good merlin woman" Seamus exclaimed.

"Shouldn't come to a surprise at this point." The twins say.

"They're right." Dean tells Seamus who shrugs.

I continue eating until...

"Your attention please." Dumbledore says. "I'd like to say a few words. Eternal glory, that's what awakes a student, for a triwizard tournament. But to do this the student must abide 3 tasks. 3 extremely dangerous tasks." Dumbledore says standing next to this tall thing.

"Wicked." Fred and George say.

"And for this reason, the ministry has seen fit to impose a new rule. To explain all this we have the head of the department of international magic cooperation Mr. Bartimus Crouch." A man stood who I assumed was Crouch. Thunder erupted from the ceiling and my people screamed. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a man cast a spell. I turn to look at him as of others.

No way. That Mad Eyed Moody

He made his way over to Dumbledore where they shook hands.

"Dear old friend thanks for coming." Professor Dumbledore tells Mad Eye as he stood to the side.

"After much deliberation the ministry has concluded that for your own security, no student under the age of 17 should be able to put forth their name for the Triwizard Tournament" Crouch continued as all I heard was everyone protesting against it.

"That's rubbish." Fred and George yelled. They booed and yelled like others.

"Silence" Prof. Dumbledore yelled silencing the entire hall. I look up at him as the thing he was standing next to revealed a goblet and blue fire erupted from it. "The goblet of fire. Anyone wishing to submit themselves for the tournament merely write your name on a piece of parchment and throw it in the fire this time on Thursday night. Do not so lightly. If chosen there's no turning back. As for this moment the Triwizard Tournament has begun." Dumbledore explains before dismissing us back to our common rooms.

___________________________

Again I'm so sorry for not updating.

Vote/Comment