-6-

I sat by the lake along side Harry reading a book while Neville was talking to Harry.

I look up after I hear footsteps. Ron, Hermione and Ginny were walking over. Oh, this should be good.

Ya, see Ron and Harry aren't on speaking terms really because Ron is mad at Harry thinking he put his name in the goblet and he's jealous and Harry's mad at Ron for not believing him etc.

Harry stood up as Hermione walked over to him.

"Ronald would like me to tell you that Seamus told him...that Dean was told by Parvati that Hagrid's looking for you." Hermione relayed Ron's message.

"Is that right? Well, you...What?" Harry asked confused. Hermione went back over to Ron then back.

"Dean was told by Parvati that...Please don't ask me to say it again." Hermione said. "Hagrid's looking for you."

"Well, you can tell Ronald-" Hermione cut Harry off by shouting.

"I'm not an owl" I rolled my off eyes. Yet in a way you can say you were relaying a message for Ron like an owl, hypothetically speaking.

It's clear there is sides to this and Hermione and Ginny are on Ron's.

I'm not one for sides so I'm not on one but my side.

-

I sat around with Cedric and his Hufflepuff friends joking around and what not.

"Hey, read the badge Potter." One of the Hufflepuff's Daren I believe said as Harry walked over.

"Can I have a word?" Harry asked Cedric.

"All right." Ced said.

"You stink, Potter." I rolled my eyes.

"Potter smells." Another says and it was said a few more times. I was growing angrier by the second.

"Will you all shut it already with it. Grow up" I snapped silencing the small group of Hufflepuff's. I sighed calmly down.

I heard the commotion over where Harry is as well as the others. I watched Draco being turned into a ferret. Everyone laughed as Professor Moody put Draco down Crabbe's pants. I covered my mouth so I wouldn't laugh. Draco came out from the pant leg and Professor McGonagall turned him back.

Draco looked around frantically then at Prof Moody.

"My father will hear about this"

Oh his favorite one-liner.

"Is that a threat?" Moody yelled chasing after him as McGonagall tried stopping him.

"I could tell you stories about your father that would curl even your greasy hair." He yelled as Draco ran away and I couldn't help it but I laughed.

After all that commotion McGonagall shooed us off.

-

Today was the day of the first tournament. And from what Harry and Cedric told me it involves dragons.

I snuck off to the tents where the champions were.

"Belle?" What are you doing here? You shouldn't be here." Cedric tells me walking over.

"And when have I ever let rules stop me before?" I ask him and he smiles. I did a little hop.

"What was that?" He asked.

"I'm excited and at the same time scared." I tell him.

"Why scared?"

"Because you can get seriously hurt." I told him. "But anyways good luck" I said. e smiles.

"Thanks Belle." He said hugging me tightly. I return the hug. I saw a flash and we pulled apart and saw Rita Skeeter.

"ooh everyone loves a bit of romance." Skeeter says before walking away.

"Good day, champions. Gather around please." Professor Dumbledore said entering the tent.

"I guess this is my queue to go." I whispered to Ced.

"I suppose it is." he whispered back. I quietly slipped out of the tent.

-
I climbed up the stairs of the stairs of the stands as I found a spot next to George. Fred and him moved so I can sit in the middle, so that's where I sit.

The crowd began chanting for Cedric.

-

"Three of our champions have now faced their dragons and so each one of them will proceed to the next task. And now our fourth and final contestant."

Everyone was up out of their seats and this point, including I.

We watched it all go down. To him nearly getting killed to flying his broom everything. Andto him finally retrieving the golden egg.

-

Everyone was cheering for Harry in the common room. I laughed and cheered with the others.

Harry raised the egg with one hand. Fred and George came up behind him and lifted him up.

Seamus held the egg.

"Shush." Seamus says. "Go on, Harry. What's the clue?" Seamus tossed Harry the egg.

"Who wants me to open it?"

"Yes" Everyone cheered.

"You want me to open it?"

"Yes" We cheered. Harry twisted the top off and this loud screeching noise came from it. I slapped my hands over my ears trying to block the noise.

Finally it stopped.

"What the bloody hell was that?" I heard Ron say. Everyone looked at Ron.

"All right, everyone. Go back to your knitting. This will be uncomfortable enough without you all nosy sods listening in." George says.

A few minutes later I walked up behind Ron and Harry placing a hand on both of their shoulders.

"Glad you girls finally worked that out now who wants to verse me in chest, hm?"

____________________________

Vote/Comment