-17-

I woke up in the hospital wing and I watched the minister of magic leaving. Harry was in the bed opposite of mine.

"Anna." Harry said. I looked at him with sad eyes and did not say anything. "Lucius told Voltemort who you really are. He said he wanted you to join him."

-

I sat in between Fred and George in the Great Hall with everyone there.

"Today, we acknowledge...a really terrible loss." Professor Dumbledore began as he slowly stood up. "Cedric Diggory was, as you all know exceptionally hard-working, infinitely fair-minded and, most importantly a fierce, fierce friend. Now, I think, therefore, you have the right to know exactly how he died."

And he went on to tell us how Lord Voldemort murdered Cedric.

-

I walked down the hall pulling my trunk and owl with me.

"Anna wait up" I hear two people yell. I stopped and waited for them to catch up.

Once they did I began walking again.

"Our mother is going to love you Anna." Fred exclaimed. A small smile appeared on my face.

"Well I hope so." I said quietly and weakly chuckled.

-

We boarded the train. I sat in an empty compartment followed by Fred and George. I looked out the window as the train started moving.

My mind drifted onto Cedric an hour into the train ride.

He was my first friend at Hogwarts. He was one of my best friends. I remember his funeral which I was allowed to go to. It was small but effective never less.

I couldn't help but feel like crying. But I didn't want to cry...not again. I've been crying this past week. Which was understandable yes but I hated the feeling.

And not only that but I found out Voldemort wants me to join him. But why?

-

I followed Fred and George in the train station. I saw a familiar redhead which if I remember correctly is Molly their mother.

She smiled and hugged her children as I awkwardly stood behind them. She saw me standing there and smiled at me. She walked over to me.

"It's so nice too see you again" She exclaimed before pulling me into a warm embrace. After a few seconds she pulled away. "And you may stay with us as long as you'd like. I smiled.

"Thank you Mrs. Weasley."

"Please call me Moll, dear." I nodded.

"I'm sure George won't mind sharing a bed with you." Fred commented. Molly's eyes widened and whacked Fred upside the head causing the others to laugh. I felt my cheeks heat up.

"Do not say such a thing Fred." She exclaimed. I lightly chuckled.

We soon left after that but not before saying goodbye to Hermione and Harry.

_________________________

2-3 chapters left then the second book is finished, then there will be Book 3

Vote/Comment