1st Time Taking A Shower Together <3

Niall: “I’m taking a shower babe, care to join?” he asked winking. “Actually, yeah I could really go for a nice hot shower right now,” you said. You walked to the bathroom and stripped down to nothing as Niall did the same. He walked over to you and hugged you. “You’re beautiful princes.” You stepped into the freezing water and nearly jumped. “Whoa calm down there babe, I’ll turn it hotter for you,” he said rotating the knob to the left. “Thank you my prince,” you said. He got out the soap and starting to soak himself in the purple gel. “Want some?” he asked holding some out for you to take. “How about you put it on for me?” you asked taking a step towards you. Without hesitation he started soaping your body head to toe, and within seconds you were a mess with bubbles and so was he. 

Zayn: “Wanna take a shower together babe?” he asked straight forward. “Why not?” you shrugged. You walked over to the bathroom with Zayn and hesitantly took your shirt off. “There’s no need to be embarrassed babe. You have a smokin’ body,” Zayn said removing his shirt. You blushed, “As do you…” You examined his defined abs. One by one elevating from his stomach. He caught you staring and laughed. “Ready?” he asked opening the shower door for you. “Sure,” you replied stepping in to the shower as it heat up. You were standing towards the shower your bum facing Zayn when you felt a tingling sensation on your back. “That…feels…sooo…good,” you said as he massaged body wash into your back. Making his way down to your bum making you tense up. “You’re gorgeous Y/N. Don’t ever forget,” he said giving your bum a tight squeeze. 

Harry: “Which shampoo?” you asked turning to Harry’s display of hair products. “That one,” he said pointing to a slender green bottle plastered with a man with an afro on it. You grabbed it off the shelf and poured some into your hands. You then started to rub onto Harry’s perfect curls. “Thank you Y/N, you’re the best hair washer I know,” he said smirking. “Why thank you, I do get quite a lot of practice,” you said as you brought the shampoo to a lather. “Now wash it out,” you ordered. He stepped under the running water and closed his eyes. Shook his hair out a few times then stepped back out. “Now your turn.” 

Liam: You rolled over to see Liam lying awake next to you. “Mmm good morning babe,” you said yawning. “Good morning sweetheart. I’ve been waiting for you to get up, thinking maybe we could take a quick shower together before our brunch with Louis and Eleanor?” he asked. “Sure just give me a minute love,” you said. After waking your self up you hopped out of bed towards the bathroom. You slowly got in and he joined not long after. “Have I told you how much I love you Y/N?” he asked peeking at your body admiring your perfect curves. “Almost every day,” you said pecking his lips before busting out the shampoo. 

Louis: “You’re such a tease you know that?” Louis asked as you danced around the shower soaping your self. “And it turns me on so much…” he added. You laughed. “Need help?” you asked grabbing the bottle of soap from his hands. “I would love some,” he said with a cheeky smile. You dabbed some into your hands before spreading it all on his back. You started to massage it in with your palms. “I love this, spending Sunday mornings in the shower with you Y/N. There’s nothing more I could ever ask for.”      I'm Soooooooooooooooooooooooo Knackerd Any Ideas For The Next Pref Inbox Me Lol <3 -R'eanna ;)x