He Buys You Lingerie<3

Niall: You tossed your purse aside, kicking off your fatal work shoes. You sighed at the touch as you massaged your feet. “Niall! I’m home!” you called from the kitchen stool you were resting on. Moments later the blonde appeared dressed in a long, sky blue collared shirt and a pair of black slacks. “Good evening Mrs. Horan,” he said flirtatiously with an extended hand. You grabbed his hand grinning. “What are you up Niall?” you asked suspiciously. “Oh just giving my lovely girl a lovely dinner on such a lovely day,” he said pulling you in close to him. “Happy anniversary babe,” you whispered as your lips met his. Your days hard work and stress thrown away behind you, as he placed a strong hand on your lower hip. You moaned softly against his lips, begging for anything more he could give you. He pulled away, teasing his lips with a smirk. “Let’s eat,” he announced taking your hand and walking you over to the table he had set up. There was a small bouquet of about six roses as a centerpiece in the middle. There was a large bottle of Bollinger champagne. Your favorite. There were two place settings set out, with spaghetti and a toasted garlic bread to top it off. It wasn’t anything too fancy, but spaghetti had an interesting history with the two of you. You both coincidentally ordered it on your first date, and it’s kind of been a tradition ever since. “It’s perfect,” you whispered to Niall wrapping your arms lovingly around his neck. He smiled back, proud of his work. “Shall we?” he pulled out one of the chairs and you sat down, quietly thanking him. “So how’s work babe?” he asked pouring you some of the champagne. “Stupid. Boring. Hell,” you replied taking a large gulp of it. He laughed refilling it immediately. “Sorry to hear that honey,” he replied pouring some for himself. Yeah work has been a real drag lately, but Niall’s always the best person to come home to. “How’s the rehearsals coming along?” you asked twirling your fork into the tangle of noodles. “Good,” he said munching on some of his bread, “The normal.” You ate in silence for awhile, every so often gazing into each others eyes and smiling. It was nice. It was exactly what you needed. “Here. Let me take that,” he said pulling away the finished dish in front of you. “Thank you Niall. It was delicious,” you said politely dabbing your mouth with your napkin. “I’m glad,” he said as you followed him to the kitchen. “I have one more surprise for you,” he said once he had finished up with the dishes. “Hm?” “Follow me,” he said taking you back to the table. He grabbed a wrapped box from the living room and handed it to you, “Here.” “Niall,” you said, “You didn’t have to get me anything.” “Of course I did. It’s our anniversary,” he said motioning for you to open the box. You ripped through it like a 7-year-old girl on Christmas day. It was black and laced. You snickered. You looked up at Niall who you could tell was already imagining you in the set of lingerie. You stuffed it back into the box hastily grabbing his hand, “C’mon. It’s time for your present now.” 

Zayn: “Try these!” he yelled to you throwing over a heaping pile of clothes. You cover your head with your palms in an attempt to shield yourself from the tumbling threads. You dust yourself off, examining the pile beneath your feet. You eyed a red dress with a laced collar, that flared out at mid-thigh. It was fastened in the middle with a thin, silk belt. You slipped it over your head, covering your tan strapless bra and red boy short style underwear. You almost rolled your eye at another disappointer. “Babe?” Zayn called in, you could hear himself pressing his ear against the dressing room door. You unlocked it for him to step inside slightly. His eyes got a bigger, as he stumbled for any appropriate response. “It’s er-” You rolled your eyes pushing him out with the shove of three fingers locking the door behind him. “I don’t think we’re ever gonna find a dress for tonight,” you said sliding the dress back over your head, “Why can’t I wear something I already have?” “Because Y/N. I told you already,” he said from outside, “I want you to have something new. I don’t mind paying for whatever you want. Isn’t that what girls like? GIrls always like to get new dresses don’t they?” “Yeah I guess. But I’m fine wearing something I already own,” you said back shoveling through the other dresses he had threw in. Everything just wasn’t right. “I like to spoil my girl,” he said as you poked your head out the door being sure to cover your body since you only had a bra and underwear on. You smiled at him. “Go look for more stuff,” you ordered snapping the door shut sassily. He returned moments later throwing something over the tall dressing room door. “Here,” he mumbled. Instead of getting cascaded with a mountain of clothes, two pieces floated slightly onto you. You caught it in your fingers, feeling it. It was lingerie. The complex purple lacing staring you back in the face as you looked into the mirror. That bastard. Well if that’s what he really wanted…a devilish grin appeared on your face as you quickly changed into the thin undergarment. You pulled open the door slowly, to a very surprised Zayn. He obviously didn’t think you would do it. You butt your head out from behind the door as you lured him with the motion of your finger. You seductively called him forward grabbing his shirt with your outstretched finger as he approached. He pulled himself into the dressing room, staring you down. Without a word, he pushed you up against the wall. “Wear one of your old dresses,” he growled pinning your arms up and kissing you hard.