KBBTB: The First Time We Met-Baba

Another day, another job, and another night parties filled with the rich pockets. Madison slipped through the window of a lively party noticed by anyone really. She had one job on her mind, and she wasn't going to let anyone or anything distract her from her main goal. All she had to do was her usual: blend in with the crowd, pretend to mingle, grab the target, and slip out the backdoor before anyone notices it missing.

She smiled as she slipped through the crowd, faking the appearance of an amused guest, and stopped at a refreshments table. "Eh, it's one glass. I feel like I deserve it anyway." A small glass of red white was enough to keep her mind straight. She had the off feeling that something was wrong "Maybe I shouldn't have let Minnie go to that party by herself..." It only took Madison a quick moment of self debating before she finally noticed the pair of hazel eyes gazing at her from across the dance floor.

"Oh great. Another playboy." She could feel her eyes rolling before she slipped into the crowd again to pursue her target. Quietly, Madison pranced down the hall way, away from the party, and into a backroom, silently shutting the door behind her. Once she was sure that her surrounding were secure, she slipped on her white gloves as she stared down at the large gemstone sitting in a glass box. She hated when rich people wasted so much money on things just for it to sit and grow dust; Almost too was for the taking. She and her debating could really use some work, she didn't even hear the other person slip into the room.

There was a low chuckle before he finally spoke up "Naughty girls like you deserve to be punished~" Baba smiled and tipped his hat once Madison had turned around to face him, gem in hand. "Where were you planning to hide that little number?" "I have my ways. I advise you to stay out of them." She wasn't all to happy or caring to see him and continued to glare at him as he got closer and closer. "Relax, little lady. How about you and I keep this moment our little secret~? I won't tell if you don't." Madison could feel his breath brush against her neck as he whispered near her eat and gently placed a hand on her waist.

"Sounds 'suitable'. Now leave and we can part ways." Baba chuckled again and backed away from her. "I apologize for upsetting you, Miss. I am sorry that I could not treat you to a night on the town, but as you can see-," He held up the gem in his gloved hand and smirked a bit. "- my hands are full tonight." He was gone down the hallway in the blink of a eye. Madison is already following him at a much quicker pace than he had anticipated. She caught up to him right before they hit the dance floor and spun into position with him.

"Leaving a lady without a dance? You don't seem like much of a gentleman to me." She said as she flashed him a very dull yet threatening glare right into his eyes. Baba smiled down at her, holding her hand and leading her in a small dance. "Is this what you do for a living? Lie and steal from pretty women?" "No. I wouldn't be lying if I said I wasn't enjoying this dance with you. You have a lot more to learn if you want to be in a profession like mine. But you're doing well already." Baba let go of her hands and winked at her "I'll be one my way. Glad I could share this night with you, miss." Madison watched him walk right out the front door with the weight she had replaced the gem with while they were dancing. "For such a 'professional', he sure is gullible enough to fall for something like that."

That was when she had decided to look at her phone and check the time. "Ugh. Great." It had been about an hour since she promised Minnie she would be at the other party. Quickly she walked out the door and removed her gloves as she made her way to the famous Tres Spades.